Synonym: absent, gone, lacking, lost, nonexistent, wanting. Similar words: mission, missile, emission, admission, commission, permission, commissioner, missionary. Meaning: ['mɪsɪŋ] adj. 1. not existing 2. not able to be found.
Random good picture Not show
1. She gave some lame excuse about missing the bus.
2. I never found the missing piece.
3. May my missing be this poem instilling your heart.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. They were beating about for the missing child.
5. Is missing you in the dream.
6. The plane crashed, narrowly missing a hotel.
7. Her father has been missing since September 1992.
8. The team is trying to ferret out missing details.
9. We searched in vain for the missing child.
10. Volume 2 of Shaw's Complete Works is missing.
11. One piece of the jigsaw is still missing.
12. We're missing out on a tremendous opportunity.
13. Missing book is found now.
14. The missing pane has been replaced.
15. And missing you is like fighting a war.
16. Our cat's gone missing again.
17. My gloves have been missing for ages.
18. The police searched the woods for the missing boy.
19. One of the missing paintings suddenly resurfaced.
20. A button was missing from his shirt.
21. Searchers have found three mountain climbers missing since Saturday.
22. Will you print in the missing names for me?
23. You do not know I am missing you.
24. His shirt gapes open with a button missing.
25. They still hoped to find their missing son.
26. There were several slates missing from the roof.
27. I missed you but I missing you. I missing you but I missed you .I see you but I seeing you . I seeing you but I see you.
28. Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the icecold water you have drunk into tears.
29. The police are very concerned for the welfare of the missing child.
30. She had given up all hope of tracing her missing daughter.
More similar words: mission, missile, emission, admission, commission, permission, commissioner, missionary, transmission, promising, processing, dismiss, singer, single, housing, supposing, single out, increasing, surprising, advertising, increasingly, surprisingly, issue, tissue, since, dissolve, premise, casino, cousin, at this stage.