Random good picture Not show
1. He is representative of a big firm.
2. I sent my representative to the meeting.
3. I was the sole representative of the general practitioners.
4. The survey covers a representative sample of schools.
5. The premier accredited Mr. Bush as his representative.
6. The latest incident is representative of a wider trend.
7. She had a stressful job as a sales representative.
8. Is a questionnaire answeredby 500 people truly representative of national opinion?
9. If love is the representative of the happiness, that what is happiness.
10. Tears apart from cowardly should not representative of anything outside.
11. The task of the union representative is to fight on behalf of the members.
12. The tiger is a common representative of the cat family.
13. Exhibits include a widely representative collection of railway rolling stock.
14. The President nominated me his representative at the meeting.
15. The president accredited Mr. Brown as his representative.
16. Miss Green resigned her appointment as our regional representative.
17. The country has a new supreme representative body.
18. She's our representative in France.
19. Is it a truly representative sample?
20. He is a representative for a large steel company.
21. We have a representative sample.
22. This question is very representative.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. You should come or send a representative at least.
24. He seemed to have constituted himself our representative.
25. Are your views/opinions representative of all the workers here?
26. He was the Queen's representative at the ceremony.
27. They choose me to be their representative.
28. The representative shouted for the floor.
29. The legal profession is starting to be less elitist and more representative.
30. He was invited to sit on the rostrum as a representative of extramural instructors.
More similar words: representation, presentation, represent, for the present, at present, omnipresent, entrepreneur, orientation, implementation, prestidigitation, depressed, preserve, depression, sensitive, native, reservation, confrontation, relative, impressive, narrative, incentive, respectively, relatively, initiative, innovative, cooperative, president, interpretation, legislative, alternative.