Random good picture Not show
1) a sinewy cut of beef.
2) The company plans to beef up our fringe benefit.
3) Our beef patties are 100% pure .
4) We had beef steak for dinner.
5) Which would you like,(http://sentencedict.com/beef.html) beef or fish?
6) She served him a bowl of beef stew.
7) What's the best method of cooking beef?
8) A tantalising aroma of roast beef fills the air.
9) Would you like another slice of ham/beef?
10) They barbecued several pieces of beef, fowl and fish.
11) The farm has both beef and dairy cattle.
12) Walt seasoned beef with curry.
13) He's got plenty of beef.
14) He stabbed a piece of beef from the plate.
15) What would you like for dinner, beef or fish?
16) Beauty will buy no beef.
17) Pour the marinade over the beef and leave it for 24 hours.
18) Beef and lamb are hung in a cold store for at least a week.
19) People in England often have roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for lunch on Sundays.
20) We have both dairy and beef cattle on the farm.
21) He carved up the roast beef and gave each of us a portion.
22) We need to find some new players to beef up the team.
23) Take the beef out of the refrigerator to defrost.
24) Put your beef into it!
25) He carved the joint of beef.
26) Beef now costs well over 30 roubles a pound.
27) Beef tastes better when you boil it gently.
28) They're taking on more workers to beef up production.
29) The beef is roasting in the oven.
30) The latest health scare has made a very considerable dent in the sales of beef.