Similar words: romance, romantic, woman, tomato, domain, diplomat, no matter, automatic. Meaning: ['rəʊmən] n. 1. a resident of modern Rome 2. an inhabitant of the ancient Roman Empire 3. a typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions. adj. 1. relating to or characteristic of people of Rome 2. of or relating to or derived from Rome (especially ancient Rome) 3. characteristic of the modern type that most directly represents the type used in ancient Roman inscriptions 4. of or relating to or supporting Romanism.
Random good picture Not show
1. What caused the Roman Empire to decay?
2. What made the Roman Empire decay?
3. Mars was the Roman god of war.
4. This is a typical example of Roman pottery.
5. The Roman Empire was overrun by Nordic barbarians.
6. A number of Roman garrisons are still standing today.
7. When in Rome, do as Roman do.
8. He studies Greek and Roman mythology.
9. The Roman Empire existed for several centuries.
10. He was baptized a Roman Catholic.
11. Like her, Maria was a Roman Catholic.
12. Britain was a Roman dependency for a long period.
13. They have found several fragments of a Roman vase in the area.
14. The Pope is the supreme leader of the Roman Catholic Church.
15. The remains of some Roman earthenware vessels were found during the dig.
16. The Roman Empire came under severe pressure from the barbarians across the Rhine.
17. The words in the definition are roman / are set in roman type.
18. Protestantism and Roman Catholicism are both denominations of the Christian faith.
19. A Roman soldier's pay, found by a metal detector enthusiast in Norfolk, has been declared treasure trove at an inquest in Diss.
20. The 5th century saw the end of the Roman Empire in the West.
21. Joan of Arc was canonized by the Roman Catholic Church in 1920.
22. The class are doing a project on the Roman occupation of Britain.
23. The remains of the Roman fort are well preserved.
24. He's giving a talk on early Roman pottery.
25. The three statues above are probably Roman divinities.
26. The town's history goes hack to Roman times.
27. Are you a Roman Catholic or an Episcopalian?
28. The town dates back to Roman times.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Gibbon's monumental work 'The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire'
30. The children enjoyed the stories about the gods and goddesses of Greek and Roman myth.