Synonym: each month, every month. Similar words: month, on the contrary, on the run, on the road, on the spot, on the side, on the whole, on the table. Meaning: ['mʌnθlɪ] n. a periodical that is published every month (or 12 issues per year). adj. occurring or payable every month. adv. without missing a month.
Random good picture Not show
1. We went to renew our monthly season ticket.
2. We're paying for the computer by monthly instalments.
3. The mortgage is payable in monthly instalments.
4. His net monthly salary is £1500.
5. His father gives him a monthly allowance of ￡200.
6. We get a phone bill monthly.
7. Are you paid weekly or monthly?
8. He got a raise in his monthly wages.
9. His monthly salary is paid in the bank by his employer.
10. Many people are now having trouble making their monthly house payments.
11. I would rate our monthly sales at about 4000 dollars.
12. She started off the meeting with the monthly sales report.
13. For a monthly flat fee, paid by the consumer or employer,(Sentencedict.com ) HMOs provide a specified list of medical services both in and outside the hospital.
14. A monthly is more economical than 4 weeklies.
15. The database is updated monthly.
16. Most of these people are paid monthly.
17. They meet monthly to discuss progress.
18. You will be paid monthly in arrears.
19. How much are the monthly interest payments ?
20. Liz was being paid a regular monthly retainer.
21. Settlement is made monthly by direct debit.
22. Summers are hot, with monthly averages above 22?C.
23. The agency will pay you a monthly retainer.
24. The loan is repayable in monthly instalments.
25. Our sailing club produces a monthly newsletter.
26. The land leases at a monthly rental of $500.
27. Clients will be billed monthly.
28. A savings plan that gives you the option to vary your monthly payments.
29. The rent takes a large chunk out of my monthly salary.
30. You can be paid in cash weekly or by cheque monthly; those are the two alternatives.
More similar words: month, on the contrary, on the run, on the road, on the spot, on the side, on the whole, on the table, on the grounds of, athlete, athletic, roughly, thoroughly, money, lemon, among, in common, hormone, salmon, monkey, monster, commonly, harmony, monitor, monument, diamonds, ceremony, testimony, demonstrate, in that.