Random good picture Not show
1. Mozart was a talented musician.
2. He had been a talented musician in his youth.
3. There are several talented people in that organization.
4. They are inviting talented, but unheralded film-makers to submit examples of their work.
5. Love isn't just for the smart of talented, but for all the animals God created.
6. You are such a talented and smart member of our team and we are truly grateful of having you. Though, you decide to walk an extra mile we are always here to support you. We just wish you more success on your new endeavor. Thank you because the way you motivate us is something remarkable.
7. He's a talented athlete who competes nationally and internationally.
8. The team has many talented players.
9. People wanted to know who this talented designer was.
10. He moulded a talented amateur into a brilliant actor.
11. The talented twosome have won the tennis doubles again.
12. We fielded a team of highly talented basketball players.
13. Some of these young musicians are hugely talented.
14. Our next act is a very talented young musician.
15. She's an immensely talented young athlete.
16. Ade is regarded as a talented youth.
17. She is a prodigiously talented pianist.
18. She is very talented and should go far.
19. Most young talented players are determined to turn pro.
20. He's a very talented young actor who's just ready to break through.
21. He's made a name for himself as a talented journalist.
22. She is a talented musician but is content to just dabble.
23. She is very talented.
24. His recitals have earned him recognition as a talented performer.
25. Although he's less talented(Sentencedict)(sentencedict.com), he won by sheer dogged persistence.
26. Like all talented musicians, he operates on a different plane from most people.
27. Talented as he is, he is not yet ready to turn professional.
28. She's a very talented writer - I'm sure she'll go far.
29. He may be a very talented designer, but as a manager he's a dead loss.
30. Without a shadow of a doubt, he's the most talented player we have.
More similar words: equivalent, unprecedented, calendar, tale, entertainment, integrated, violent, lenient, rental, unrelentingly, parental, mentally, center, intent, sentence, enter into, enter upon, experimental, fundamental, enterprise, developmental, environmental, intervention, a bone of contention, environmental protection, sentiment, lens, blend, length, male.