Random good picture Not show
1. This camera has a built-in flash.
2. My camera needs a new flash bulb.
3. She smiled with a rare flash of humour.
4. He felt a brief flash of jealousy.
5. A driver is not supposed to flash his lights at the coming vehicles.
6. In a flash of pure genius, she realized the answer to the problem.
7. Flash your light about and see if anyone is hiding here.
8. The sudden flash of light in the night sky was caused by a meteoric fireball.
9. Flash your light around and see if anyone is hiding in here.
10. With a flash of insight I realized what the dream meant.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. A flash of lightning and a peal of thunder heralded torrential rain.
12. We caught a flash of white in the bushes.
13. An incredibly loud bang followed the flash.
14. Did you use flash when you took these pictures?
15. It was done in a flash.
16. Lighthouse and beacons flash at night.
17. A rocket exploded with a blinding flash.
18. I'll need flash for this shot.
19. That's a very flash suit he's wearing.
20. It came to me in a flash of inspiration.
21. Here is a late news flash.
22. The flash didn't go off.
23. The bomb exploded in a flash of yellow light.
24. The bird vanished in a flash of blue.
25. A flash of lightning lit up the night sky.
26. He's very flash, isn't he?
27. The camera has a builtin flash.
28. Our vacation seemed to just flash by.
29. Start crossing when the green WALK sign starts to flash.
30. There was a startled look on his face when the flash bulb went off.