Random good picture Not show
1. He was arrested for obstruction of a police officer in the execution of his duty.
2. They accused the White House of obstruction and obfuscation.
3. He was found guilty of obstruction of justice .
4. The abandoned car was causing an obstruction.
5. She had to have surgery to remove an obstruction from her throat.
6. She was charged with obstruction of a police officer in the execution of his duty.
7. The boy was suffering from a bowel obstruction and he died.
8. He had an operation to remove an obstruction in his throat.
9. He was adjudged guilty of the offence of obstruction.
10. He died of a bowel obstruction.
11. And don't cause an obstruction.
12. Last year(sentencedict.com), prosecutors charged him with obstruction of justice.
13. But as an obstruction to the Federal retreat, the fight amounted to nothing.
14. Hall was found guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice.
15. She worked her way round the obstruction, clambering over general debris as she went.
16. Such an obstruction may be caused by gallstones, neoplasms, or strictures.
17. Since the obstruction may sometimes be only partial and not complete, then this description would be somewhat altered.
18. More obstruction calls mean more power plays, which will lead to an increase in scoring.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The lorry had been parked on the pavement, causing an obstruction.
20. Police can remove a vehicle that is causing an obstruction .
21. John was irritated by drivers parking near his house and causing an obstruction.
22. The asylum seekers had to contend with continued bureaucratic obstruction.
23. Mr Guest refused to let them in and now faces a criminal charge of obstruction.
24. A passer-by told the driver to move his car so that it was not causing an obstruction.
25. A long wait for a patient with bladder outflow obstruction for a specialist opinion is both undesirable and unacceptable.
26. In due course, she was charged with and convicted of obstruction of a police constable in the execution of his duty.
27. Only the threat of a federal law suit moved the Park District to relent and end the weeks of obstruction.
28. Otherwise, clinical signs are absent except in the occasional case of intestinal or biliary obstruction.
29. In summary, we report a case of a retroperitoneal pancreatic pseudocyst causing distal bilateral ureteric obstruction and bilateral hydronephrosis.
30. The sobs doubled him over and shook him as if dislodging a strange, heavy obstruction from his throat.
More similar words: instruction, destruction, construction, instructional, constructing, instruct, construct, structure, structural, instructor, infrastructure, auction, reduction, production, introduction, restriction, obstreperous, observation, action, section, fiction, function, reaction, election, eviction, fraction, sanction, affection, extinction, selection.