Random good picture Not show
1. He claimed damages for unlawful eviction.
2. Non payment of rent can mean eviction.
3. We received an eviction notice today.
4. The family now faces eviction from their home.
5. He's had nowhere to live since his eviction.
6. They are facing eviction from their home.
7. The family have won a temporary reprieve from eviction.
8. He was facing eviction, along with his wife and family.
9. She has received an eviction order from the council for non-payment of rent.
10. Ever since she's been under threat of eviction.
11. The intelligentsia was actively rallying support against the eviction.
12. Eviction without a court order is a criminal offence.
13. There is a possibility of eviction for non-payment of rent(sentencedict.com/eviction.html), or of harassment of a tenant whose behaviour is unacceptable.
14. Local councils would also have greater powers of eviction and be free of their legal duty to provide gypsy caravan sites.
15. Currently eviction must follow lengthy proceedings in the civil courts.
16. Defences of eviction by title paramount, frustration and impossibility of performance were raised by the lessee and rejected.
17. They risk eviction under a new clause being introduced in the tenancy condition from next month.
18. But now they face eviction and the prospect of unemployment.
19. The International Hotel eviction was the beacon that drew attention to the problems of affordable housing, homelessness and poverty.
20. Court proceedings and eviction A notice to quit does not always mean you have to leave.
21. To obtain an eviction order through the courts could mean a lengthy legal process, possibly entailing adverse publicity.
22. After falling behind with his mortgage repayments he now faces eviction from his home.
23. Octavia Hill laid down strict rules for her tenants including prompt payment of rent on pain of eviction.
24. The ￡100,000 initiative thought to be the first of its kind in Britain aimed to keep at least ten Darlington families from eviction.
25. According to court records, Dubroff's business was foundering and he was facing eviction.
26. Absence from property, rent arrears and unapproved subletting will put tenants at considerable risk of eviction.
27. If the plan is successful the 500 families that live there will face eviction.
28. Resident Manager Gladys Roy and her assistants began going door to door, serving 30-day eviction notices.
29. Argue, take advice - whatever - but rent arrears are a certain route to eviction.
30. My stoned ex-roommate had sat dazed on his bed, the eviction notice in his hands, while I packed furiously.
More similar words: conviction, fiction, affliction, prediction, dictionary, restriction, jurisdiction, contradiction, dictionary order, victim, alleviation, action, section, auction, election, fraction, sanction, function, reaction, reduction, selection, infection, direction, objection, extinction, inspection, collection, connection, distinction, protection.