Random good picture Not show
1. You can instruct your bank to allow a third party to remove money from your account.
2. We should instruct the passengers what customs regulations are.
3. It's my brief to instruct him.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. We instruct our staff never to strike back however angry they feel.
5. I will instruct my solicitor to proceed with the preparation of draft contracts.
6. I want you to instruct them that they've got three months to get the details sorted out.
7. The college will need an additional teacher to instruct the boys in cooking.
8. Greater effort is needed to instruct children in road safety.
9. They instruct helpers where to point the ramp.
10. Similarly, parents instruct their children not to smoke or drink(sentencedict.com), yet the parents may engage in those activities themselves.
11. The government could then instruct all banks not to push companies into default and not to dispose of any collateral.
12. Instruct each individual as it will vary from place to place on the floor.
13. You will however monitor, progress chase, instruct and communicate through paper.
14. It is a good idea to instruct a specialist company to inspect the property for damp.
15. We usually instruct doctors who specialise in producing medico-legal reports and who have proven themselves in giving evidence in the past.
16. In the High Court a limited company should instruct a solicitor to represent it.
17. The old formula distinguishing the motive to instruct or to amuse is of no service.
18. Some cat manuals solemnly instruct their readers in how to take their pet cats for a walk.
19. I want you to instruct them that they've got three months instead of six to get the details sorted out.
20. The editor could then instruct staff to upload them for approval.
21. But Woosnam has fewer mechanical breakdowns than Peter because his brain is better able to instruct his body what to do.
22. Nobody knew more about lambing and calving than a veterinary surgeon so he was invited to instruct.
23. Family stories reach into even more private realms of experience to warn and instruct, however subliminally.
24. The Act allows, for the first time, children to initiate proceedings and instruct a solicitor to make court applications independently.
25. His passion for books still raged, and so did his desire to study, to instruct himself.
26. It is said that prior to birth the angels instruct the child in full knowledge of life and the universe.
27. The Act allows children, for the first time, to initiate proceedings and instruct a solicitor to make applications to court.
28. The first role clearly requires their presence in court throughout the hearing to instruct the local authority solicitor as necessary.
29. A water quality officer interprets the information and can instruct Cyclops to collect a sample of the discharge in a sealed container.
30. It is not to produce publications but to inform and instruct the reader.
More similar words: instructor, instruction, instructional, construct, construction, constructing, structure, structural, destruction, infrastructure, instrument, struggle against, mainstream, truck, install, in step, instant, instinct, against, instance, instead of, instantly, struggle for, for instance, institution, installation, fight against, constraint, institutional, demonstrate.