Random good picture Not show
1. The conference gave its official sanction to the change of policy.
2. We received sanction to proceed with our plans.
3. He may now be ready to sanction the use of force.
4. They tried to get official sanction for the scheme.
5. Would you sanction flogging as a punishment for crimes of violence?
6. The custom will never receive the sanction of tradition.
7. Official sanction has not yet been given.
8. The book was translated without the sanction of the author.
9. Apparently, the aide had acted without White House sanction.
10. No decision can be taken without the sanction of the complete committee.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. Prison is the best sanction against a crime like this.
12. The fear of ridicule is a very effective sanction.
13. The ultimate sanction will be the closure of the restaurant.
14. The church refused to sanction the king's second marriage.
15. As an ultimate sanction, they can sell their shares.
16. The government was reluctant to sanction intervention in the crisis.
17. The government gave its sanction to what the Minister had done.
18. The king could not enact laws without the sanction of Parliament.
19. How can you sanction such rudeness?
20. These changes will require the sanction of the court.
21. Is prison the best sanction against a crime like this?
22. We now have an effective sanction against the killing of whales.
23. The government refused to sanction a further cut in interest rates.
24. Their ideas received official sanction at the meeting.
25. They won't sanction our spending on this scale.
26. And yet those same acts today escape formal sanction.
27. Not even homophobes would today sanction the stoning to death of homosexuals.
28. Though caste often performed this stabilizing economic function, its origin was political and its sanction religious.
29. Accordingly, Manville took out his code manual and began preparing an official sanction for despatch to Brussels.
30. Allowing them to make such a decision does not sanction it - far from it.
More similar words: function, and function, functional, distinction, malfunction, action, section, fiction, auction, reduction, election, fraction, reaction, selection, infection, objection, connection, production, protection, collection, attraction, prediction, inspection, conviction, reflection, projection, take action, instruction, interaction, destruction.