Random good picture Not show
1. Use your protractor to construct an equilateral triangle.
2. Students need the ability to construct a logical argument.
3. Let's construct a square on this line.
4. There are plans to construct a new road bridge across the river.
5. To acquire the habit of reading is to construct for yourself a refuge from almost all the miseries of life. W. Somerset Maugham
6. Now they can construct tunnel systems without hindrance.
7. It is proverbially easier to destroy than to construct.
8. You must learn how to construct a logical argument.
9. Tutors can construct tests appropriate to individual students' needs.
10. Construct a square with sides of 5cm.
11. It's difficult to construct a narrative out of a series of fast-moving events.
12. The data will enable us to construct a profile of the firm's customers.
13. Police officers are trying to construct the timescale of events leading up to the murder.
14. Any attempt to construct an ideal society is foredoomed to failure.
15. There they construct a small royal cell.
16. Construct a square with 2-inch-long sides.
17. In other words, it is a social construct.
18. Pupils are required to construct simple concept maps.
19. One would construct alternative scenarios, and brood about them.
20. Is he able to construct a coherent theory?
21. The same is true of the construct of normality.
22. Through actions like these, children discover and construct their knowledge of sand.
23. A mental construct arising from a misapprehension of the relationship between the crofter and his land.
24. Such networks are relatively easy to construct because they require fewer nodes and interconnects than other networks.
25. His reputation as an eccentric is largely a media construct.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. Bonny Hicks appeared to me to be the paradigmatic example of an autonomous, free-choosing individual who decided early on to construct a lifestyle congenial to her idiosyncratic sense of self-expression.
27. Eliot is here making use of the most modern anthropologically based classical scholarship in order to construct his own primitive play.
28. It is therefore reasonable to expect children who live in the same or a similar environment to construct similar physical knowledge.
29. How could quasi-independent microscopic cells collaborate to secrete a million glassy splinters and construct such an intricate and beautiful lattice?
30. It is precisely this anti-productive aspect of industrialism which is highlighted by the ethnological work construct.
More similar words: construction, constructing, instruct, instructor, instruction, instructional, structure, structural, destruction, infrastructure, constraint, instrument, constant, demonstrate, struggle against, constitute, demonstration, constitution, constitutional, truck, non-stop, monster, struggle for, conduct, mainstream, CONS, consult, consist, consume, consent.