Random good picture Not show
2. The heart performs a vital bodily function.
3. The function of the veins is to carry blood to the heart.
4. Should the function of children's television be to entertain or to enlighten?
5. The function of bones is to give rigidity.
6. The proper function of man is to live,but not to exist.
7. This design aims for harmony of form and function.
8. The function of the stomach is to digest food sufficiently to enable it to pass into the intestine.
9. We must function as one mind and one body.
10. The function of the heart is to pump blood through the body.
11. His remarks highlighted his own function.
12. His function as a Mayor affords him the leverage to get things done through attending committee meetings.
13. The committee has a dual function, both advisory and regulatory.
14. The company's main function is to maximize profit.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Just hit the F5 function key to send and receive your e-mails.
16. The machine doesn't function.
17. Salary is a function of age and experience.
18. The function of the kidneys is to excrete wastes from the body.
19. The function of an adjective is to describe or add to the meaning of a noun.
20. The machine tool does not function properly.
21. The school inspector's function is not merely to pronounce judgement, but also to suggest improvements.
22. I couldn't get my brain to function or coordinate my muscles.
23. Some English adverbs function as adjectives.
24. Can we devise a system in which judges function independently of party politics?
25. I'm not quite sure what my function is within the company.
26. Painstaking effort, three words, a name, a hard, a called function, must keep up your spirits, work hard.
27. An imbalance in certain chemicals leads to disturbances in the brain's function.
28. Toward a day finally to achieve the ultimate goal of moving enough, but every step as the goal, to make it as a step function.
29. The most telling condemnation of the system was that it failed to fulfil its function.
30. At present the doctor is giving him daily massages to help restore the function of his limbs.
More similar words: functional, and function, malfunction, sanction, distinction, action, section, auction, fiction, renunciation, reaction, reduction, election, fraction, selection, infection, objection, production, conviction, protection, attraction, collection, projection, reflection, take action, inspection, prediction, connection, practitioner, interaction.