Random good picture Not show
1. The teacher divided the class and took one section to the library and left the other to write an article.
2. Both her children were born by caesarean section.
3. One section of the class was reading and the other section was writing.
4. He won first prize in the woodwind section.
5. The library has a large biology section.
6. He works in the embassy's political section.
7. A helicopter hoisted the final section of the bridge into place.
8. A section of defeat's sentiment most abstains from is,never forgets.
9. Does the restaurant have a non-smoking section?
10. This section of the road is closed.
11. The head of the research section was a formidable old professor.
12. A section of the Bay Bridge had collapsed.
13. Join one section of pipe to the next.
14. That section of the road is still closed.
15. The plane's tail section was found in a cornfield.
16. The contestants are drawn from a cross section of society.
17. Highlight the section that you want to delete.
18. The back section of the plane had broken off.
19. The opening of this section of the road is delayed until September.
20. This issue will be discussed further in section 2.
21. Farm workers make up only a small section of the population.
22. He reported to a section chief, who reported to a division chief,[http://sentencedict.com/section.html] and so on up the line.
23. The baby was born by Caesarean section.
24. A contraflow system is in operation on this section of the motorway.
25. You'll find the information in the reference section of your local library.
26. The instruction manual includes a section on troubleshooting to help you with any simple problems you might have with the television.
27. The wording of this section of the contract is open to interpretation.
28. A gust of wind pried loose a section of sheet-metal roofing.
29. Dissatisfaction with the government seems to have permeated every section of society.
30. The plumber splayed the end of the pipe before fitting it over the next section.
More similar words: election, infection, objection, selection, collection, inspection, projection, protection, reflection, connection, introspection, in all directions, environmental protection, prosecution, action, fiction, auction, reaction, function, reduction, fraction, sanction, production, attraction, prediction, take action, conviction, distinction, and function, functional.