Random good picture Not show
1. Both her children were born by caesarean section.
2. He won first prize in the woodwind section.
3. The library has a large biology section.
4. He works in the embassy's political section.
5. Does the restaurant have a non-smoking section?
6. This section of the road is closed.
7. Is this the smoking section?
8. A section of the Bay Bridge had collapsed.
9. Join one section of pipe to the next.
10. That section of the road is still closed.
11. The plane's tail section was found in a cornfield.
12. Highlight the section that you want to delete.
13. The teacher divided the class and took one section to the library and left the other to write an article.
14. One section of the class was reading and the other section was writing.
15. A helicopter hoisted the final section of the bridge into place.
16. A section of defeat's sentiment most abstains from is,[http://sentencedict.com/section.html]never forgets.
17. The head of the research section was a formidable old professor.
18. The contestants are drawn from a cross section of society.
19. The back section of the plane had broken off.
20. This issue will be discussed further in section 2.
21. The baby was born by Caesarean section.
22. pressurized section of an aircraft.
23. He plays in the brass section of the orchestra.
24. This illustration shows a section through the timber.
25. Saboteurs blew up a small section of the track.
26. Just skim through the second section to save time.
27. In this section we contrast four possible broad approaches.
28. This illustration shows a vertical section through the locust.
29. The architect drew the house in section.
30. Dissatisfaction with the government seems to have permeated every section of society.
More similar words: election, infection, objection, selection, collection, inspection, projection, protection, reflection, connection, introspection, in all directions, environmental protection, prosecution, action, fiction, auction, reaction, function, reduction, fraction, sanction, production, attraction, prediction, take action, conviction, distinction, and function, functional.