Random good picture Not show
2. In my humble opinion, he will win the election.
3. Corruption was rife before the election.
4. This election result could well lead to further bloodshed.
5. His election to the presidency climaxed his political career.
6. The committees will be reconstituted after the election.
7. CNN televised the presidential election to the world.
8. Students were handing out election leaflets at the station.
9. Economic concerns are preoccupying the voters in this election.
10. The Democrats appear to have the election sewn up.
11. The election was the main event of 1999.
12. The final election results will be announced on Friday.
13. They are expected to win the election with ease.
14. Some international observers have claimed the election was rigged.
15. The election results were nullified because of voter fraud.
16. I wouldn't bet on them winning the next election.
17. He has got the election in his pocket.
18. I didn't vote in the last election.
19. There are three candidates standing in the election.
20. The election had raised hopes that remain unfulfilled.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Who do you think will win the next election?
22. This election campaign has been characterized by violence.
23. He won last month's presidential election by a landslide.
24. Their party suffered a heavy defeat in the election.
25. Voter turnout was high at the last election.
26. The party suffered severe losses during the last election.
27. He said the election had been rigged.
28. The gloom deepened as the election results came in.
29. He could muster only 154 votes at the election.
30. Our candidate fared poorly in the election .
More similar words: selection, collection, reflection, section, infection, objection, inspection, connection, projection, protection, telecommunications, introspection, in all directions, elect, select, electric, selected, environmental protection, electronic, electrical, electronics, electricity, collective, electroplating, action, auction, fiction, function, fraction, sanction.