Random good picture Not show
1. The countryside has been denuded by war.
2. Mining would pollute the lake and denude the forest.
3. The man denuded her of clothing.
4. The storm completely denuded the trees.
5. Wind and rain denuded the mountainside of soil.
6. He denuded her of clothing.
7. The land was denuded of vegetation.
8. The Embassy is now denuded of all foreign and local staff.
9. They were unclothed and denuded of their wigs.
10. While ploughs are clearing land, expanding livestock populations are denuding the land of vegetation.
11. Protestant critics, looking for a religion denuded of magic, would enlist the Bible on their side.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. The area to be denuded is first waxed, after which the laser goes into the follicles to destroy them.
13. Local government will correspondingly be denuded of services accepted by local authorities in other systems.
14. IT proceeded to denude the statue, fronting the church bishop's podium.
15. This acid air has been known to denude forests, and obviously the inhalation of such air cannot be good for human lungs.
16. No ureteral mucosa denude, tear and stenosis and no infection was found.
17. She proceeded to denude the statue, fronting the church bishop’s podium.
18. Drought and years of heavy grazing by sheep have completely denuded the hills of grass.
19. Any further cuts in the country's armed forces would leave its defences dangerously denuded.
20. The fact that people have left farm work has denuded many villages of their working populations.
21. The next day we were taken to visit a Kabari camel herd out in those wild and lovely but denuded hills.
22. We sat facing across a desk in a rather denuded office in Carlos Lott's building which resembles an unravelling hat box.
23. The price of coal and kerosene is rising rapidly, and the forests are being denuded.
24. Successful cloning of the cactus could be used for revegetation of desert denuded by fire or development.
25. Thus, for instance, the rats which prey on native ground-nesting birds must go, as must the sheep and feral pigs, which denude the hillsides.
26. The elevation of crust can make rock gold deposit weather and denude and the level of the denudation depends on the scale of the elevation.
27. According to the well logging data of south Songliao basin, on the basis of formation denude, the authors evolved the research on deposition rate, subsidence rate and buried history.
28. The effect of rapid thermal processing(RTP) on oxygen precipitates profile and denude zone(DZ) in Czochralski(CZ) silicon wafer during simulating CMOS processing is investigated.
29. Above all, put almond in boiler to boil, it is OK to boil almond skin till the denude of small suggestion comes.
30. The dominance expression of poor dissimilation is sluggish degrades, recessive expression is to denude change.
More similar words: duodenum, student, prudent, impudent, impudence, impudently, schadenfreude, menu, avenue, penury, tenure, tenuous, revenue, dude, elude, attenuate, enunciate, ingenuity, ingenuous, penurious, delude, include, seclude, exclude, penultimate, secluded, conclude, attitude, cum laude, renunciation.