Random good picture Not show
1. His second marriage was annulled because he never divorced his first wife.
2. The marriage was annulled last month.
3. Their marriage was annulled last year.
4. Their marriage was annulled after just six months.
5. Caroline's marriage was annulled by special dispensation from the church.
6. Assistant to make annul maintenance plan and budget.
7. The con - track be annul by the court.
8. The vacuum clean smoke is effective and annul in part the smoke smell.
9. For them, the decision to annul same - sex marriages will be personal, even painful.
10. They have the power to alter or annul inappropriate decisions of their own standing committees.
11. For what if some disbelieved? Shall their unbelief annul the faithfulness of God?
12. Will you really annul My judgment ? Will you condemn Me that you may be justified?
13. The effect of the statute was to annul this covenant.
14. Artemisia annul is very ashamed of stealing more than by the heavy also uncomfortable.
15. Will you indeed annul my judgment? Will you condemn Me so that you may be justified?
16. Within two years,(Sentencedict.com ) we will cancel or annul in other ways all the interest-free and low-interest loans borrowed by HIPCs having diplomatic relations with China which matured at the end of 2004.
17. Annul inspections are required because factory conditions change rapidly over time, creating a need for re - certification.
18. To revoke or annul ( a decision or decree, for example ).
19. Christmas is annul festival to celebrate to birth of Christ.
20. Artemisinin Artemisia annul from different regions of Fengxian County , Shaanxi is determined by thin layer chromatography.
21. Don't you think such an annul turnover is rather conservative for a sole agent.
22. The ICR would have the authority to annul laws or dismiss public officials to uphold the Kosovo settlement.
23. Jovic nevertheless dismissed fears that the Presidency might seek to annul the election results and declare a state of emergency.
24. Cardinal Thomas Wolsey, Henry's chief minister(sentencedict.com), asked Pope Clement VII to annul (cancel) the king's marriage.
25. Meanwhile, Iraq's Accountability and Justice Commission has moved to annul the votes for 55 candidates.
26. It has upon it a stain that technology cannot annul or override.
27. Rom. 3:3 For what if some disbelieved? Shall their unbelief annul the faithfulness of God?
28. Results 24 and 28 compounds of volatile oils from Artemisia and Artemisia annul L. were identified.
29. OBJECTIVE To identify the compositions of volatile oil from Youyang Artemisia annul.