Random good picture Not show
5. If you wish to succeed, you should use persistence as your good friend, experience as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.
7. Not everyone can succeed.
9. The project seemed unlikely to succeed.
10. Sadness and gladness succeed one another.
11. The takeover bid now looks unlikely to succeed.
12. I feel hopeful of success/that we shall succeed.
13. We must constantly endeavour if we are to succeed.
14. Idleness enervates the will to succeed.
15. Man who has a settled purpose will surely succeed.
16. I insure that you will succeed.
17. We expected that you would succeed.
18. Keep up the struggle till you succeed.
19. Young people today are under intense pressure to succeed.
20. Some people succeed because they are destined to, but most people succeed because they are determined to.
21. He should succeed - he dresses well and his sales patter is slick and convincing.
22. With no direct descendent, who will succeed to the title?
24. Government support will be essential if the project is to succeed.
25. You must stick at it if you want to succeed.
26. Celebrate what you've accomplished, but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. Success often depends upon knowing how long it will take to succeed.
28. Hard work is the name of the game if you want to succeed in business.
29. You have to be a bit devious if you're going to succeed in business.
30. The essence of his argument is that capitalism cannot succeed.