Random good picture Not show
(1) No bank would be willing to underwrite such a loss.
(2) The record company may underwrite the costs of a band's first tour.
(3) The government has agreed to underwrite the project with a grant of ￡5 million.
(4) They have undertaken to underwrite a large proportion of the supermarket's deficits.
(5) A group of ten international banks is to underwrite and sell the bonds.
(6) Two axioms underwrite Sereny's tireless sleuthing.
(7) The British government has agreed to underwrite the project with a grant of ￡5 million.
(8) The discount houses have a traditional undertaking to underwrite the whole of the Treasury bill tender.
(9) They were willing to underwrite, inpart, the construction of a ship with rotors as an auxiliary power source.
(10) It also demanded that the Government immediately underwrite the total costs facing islanders and the local authority.
(11) All banks underwrite national debt.
(12) They can again own investment companies that underwrite securities.
(13) Grant foreign banks the right to underwrite bond on the same terms as local banks.
(14) An insurance company or its branch may also underwrite freight insurance by way of underwriting insurance at another locality .
(15) Stock underwrite is paid highly in America, parts of the reasons are the high marketing cost.
(16) Article 24 To underwrite securities, a securities company shall examine the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of the public offer documents.
(17) National banks can package their own mortgages and underwrite them as securities.
(18) The government will have to create a special agency to underwrite small business loans.
(19) No wonder he is taking nearly $ 30 million in public funds to underwrite his second campaign.
(20) His definite line was that they too were up against spending limits and therefore unable to underwrite any conference at that time.
(21) Early successes in the drug trade mean that Harry can underwrite Marion's attempts to become a fashion designer.
(22) The brokerage arm of Chemical Banking Corp. will cease to underwrite and trade municipal bonds by the end of January.
(23) It has become usual practice for record companies to advance bands some money to underwrite the costs of these first tours.
(24) As a result, Smithsonian officials are asking interested cities to underwrite the installation costs for any future visits. Sentencedict.com
(25) They are quoted on the Stock Exchange and underwritten by similar institutions to those which underwrite share issues.
(26) Well, presumably because whatever cognitive structures it takes in your brain to underwrite the ability to P-function, those cognitive structures have been broken, so they no longer work.
(27) Intrigued by the thermomagnetic motor concept, Peck offered to underwrite Tesla's research.
(28) What types of cover does your insurance company usually underwrite?
(29) Euro zone officials have told Reuters that an alternative model, whereby the EFSF could underwrite a portion of newly issued euro zone debt, is also on the table.
(30) Investment banks handle stocks, bonds and other securities. They underwrite new offerings.
More similar words: underway, under way, write, writer, write off, write out, write up, write down, under, thunder, undergo, plunder, founder, fall under, undercut, come under, understand, undermine, undertake, underneath, underlying, undertaking, under control, undergraduate, misunderstanding, writhing, favorite, contrite, criteria, wander.