Random good picture Not show
1. Democracy is correlative with centralism.
2. 'Either' and 'or' are correlative conjunctions.
3. The child's right to education is a correlative of the parent's duty to send the child to school.
4. Might art be Socratism's necessary correlative?
5. In the corridor, the objective correlative of pre-bedroom intimacy, the moment arrives.
6. It said nothing whatsoever of any correlative power of the episcopate.
7. Its correlative, a sliding scale of hours to meet unemployment, is now becoming timely.
8. Actually, the continuous variable entanglement is correlative with squeezing.
9. Some kinds of qualitative and agronomical traits are correlative.
10. And correlative source program was given out.
11. TFM belongs to Correlative Phase Shift Keying.
12. The suretyship liability is directly correlative with the mode of suretyship,(sentencedict.com) the term of suretyship and limitations of actions.
13. Through computer simulation, the principle and feasibility of correlative interference were studied. Based on this, the various parameters' influences upon interference effect were studied.
14. The equation of Langmuir waves in plasma and correlative the nonlinear Schrodinger equation.
15. Correlative research also demonstrated based itself upon in our stock market.
16. Using the filter property of correlative Integral, the effect of noise in measured signal may be effectively restrained and the precision of parameter estimation is raised.
17. Man has rights only in so far as they are a correlative of duty.
18. The most important point of departure, however, is that rights, whether moral or legal, can involve correlative duties.
19. Those are examples of attempts to establish parameters through correlative function.
20. One view sees the development of fairness as a correlative of the expansion of procedural rights post Ridge v. Baldwin.
21. According as input-output analysis, it build up correlation mathematics model, and it analyse driving effectiveness of china automobile industry with correlative industry in ration.
22. The roots of the defects are a lag of thinking and it's mode, a deficiency of understanding democracy and an absence of correlative leges.
23. All rights of the nation and people are under the charge of political power, so they are closely correlative.
24. The structure of 6-helix bundle of Paramyxovirus was clear, but the other correlative function regions were not clear.
25. In this paper, a class of new sequence pair, that is, unequal periodic sequence pair, is put forward and its correlative property, existence condition is studied.
26. Because of the interaction between moment and torsion resulted from the irregular plane, the maxim seismic response of curved bridges would be correlative with the input angle of earthquake.
27. On the horizontal vessel with the partial jacket, the calculating method of intensity and stability of the jacket and shell still has not introduced in the correlative reference.
28. Methods: The blue line of superior semicircular canal went through the mill and correlative structures were measured on 24 cases of wet cranial bone specimens(48 sides) .
29. A technic for the life prolongation of special profile pinion cutter, its correlative model and practical examples are introduced and described in detail in this paper.
30. This paper discusses how to use bottom shearing stress method to determine the resuspension rate and deposition rate, and how to select and calculate the correlative parameter.
More similar words: correlation, relative, relatively, relation, in relation to, relationship, superlative, cumulative, legislative, legislative branch, correct, correctly, relate, correspond, prelate, related, related to, correspondent, corresponding to, revelation, irrespective of, native, creative, tentative, narrative, lucrative, vegetative, imperative, pejorative, cooperative.