Random good picture Not show
(1) The president's popularity nationally is at an all-time low.
(2) Her obvious popularity made me feel inferior.
(3) The popularity of the Internet has soared.
(4) The new product jumped into popularity.
(5) Their popularity waned during that period.
(6) The film deserves its popularity.
(7) She was at the peak of her popularity.
(8) Her popularity was waning somewhat.
(9) Several unpopular decisions diminished the governor's popularity.
(10) Because of the popularity of the region, it is advisable to book hotels or camp sites in advance.
(11) A steady growth in the popularity of two smaller parties may upset the polls.
(12) At the peak of its popularity in the late nineties, the band sold ten million albums a year.
(13) Now, with the advent and popularity of the home computer, its advantages and disadvantages have been a subject of discussion.
(14) The government's popularity is declining rapidly, as the opinion polls show.
(15) People used to call me Mr Popularity at high school, but they were being ironic.
(16) His popularity among working people remains as strong as ever.
(17) By the late seventies the band's popularity was beginning to wane.
(18) The popularity of indie bands has soared in recent years.
(19) He has never courted popularity.
(20) Walking and golf increased in popularity during the 1980s.
(21) His popularity slipped further after a series of scandals.
(22) Wine bars have gained in popularity in recent years.
(23) Her popularity declined after 1990's and be retired.
(24) The current system has never enjoyed popularity among teachers.
(25) They are running neck-and-neck in the popularity stakes.
(26) The governor's popularity has diminished. Sentencedict.com
(27) He quickly lost his popularity at court.
(28) Several unpopular measures diminished the government's popularity.
(29) A five-day week has found an immediate welcome and much popularity since it was officially adopted across the country.
(30) When I left he was still drivelling on about his popularity in school.
More similar words: population, similarity, at regular intervals, manipulate, regular, secular, pulchritude, regularly, minority, particular, triangular, security, priority, spectacular, authority, celebrity, particularly, in particular, pop, pop., pull, pulse, pull out, pull up, pull off, pull in, pull on, impulse, pull down, arid.