Synonym: rating, valuation. Similar words: evaluate, equation, situation, graduation, nation, education, operation, zonation. Meaning: [ɪ‚væljʊ'eɪʃn] n. 1. act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of 2. an appraisal of the value of something.
Random good picture Not show
1. We've still got to carry out an evaluation of the results.
2. In their evaluation of the project, they considered only certain aspects of it.
3. We need to carry out a proper evaluation of the new system.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The evaluation of conduct involves some amount of generalization.
5. I attempted an honest evaluation of my own life.
6. They took some samples of products for evaluation.
7. The new scheme is still under evaluation.
8. The thoroughness of the evaluation process we went through was impressive.
9. Your first evaluation will be six months after you commence employment.
10. Evaluation of this new treatment cannot take place until all the data has been collected.
11. Evaluation is standard practice for all training arranged through the school.
12. The purpose of evaluation is to collect and analyse information that can be used for rational decision making.
13. In the late seventies we conducted a pilot evaluation of video tele-conferencing for a group of engineers building a new manufacturing plant.
14. Evaluation of how the plan has met these needs takes place in open discussion in class. 3.
15. Research is increasingly concerned with evaluation of services as well as assessment of need.
16. A final evaluation based on the objectives follows at the completion of each module.
17. It is important to consider why evaluation is carried out, when attempting to understand what evaluation is.
18. The pressures driving research evaluation are, in the final analysis, political.
19. Evaluation does not provide all the answers and often presents no clear path for improvement.
20. Programme evaluation, through effectiveness auditing, is measuring the extent to which goals have been attained.
21. Accordingly, evaluation will be undertaken to ascertain that the preventive measures implemented have been effective.
22. The Evaluation Officer provides leadership and coordination for the evaluation of the Course and is the editor of Feedback.
23. Following this critique, students rewrite their papers and submit them for final evaluation.
24. First off I'd like you all to fill in an evaluation sheet.
25. A brief review of existing work in library user instruction evaluation was then given and related to the parameters previously described.
26. Thus they spent much of their time debating the validity of various evaluation procedures as potential responses.
27. Organisation theorists suggest that the latter type of arrangement is more conducive to the emergence of original ideas. 2 Evaluation.
28. Analysis of the choice opportunity to include data collection and evaluation of alternatives. 3.
29. The arguments for and against this approach to curriculum planning and evaluation are well documented elsewhere.
30. Credit manager can make an important contribution in two key areas - evaluation and post-auditing.
More similar words: evaluate, equation, situation, graduation, nation, education, operation, zonation, donation, national, relation, location, formation, sensation, radiation, migration, violation, allegation, isolation, inflation, variation, summation, value, nomination, negotiation, educational, obligation, innovation, medication, nationwide.