Random good picture Not show
2. That little girl of theirs is an angel.
3. John is no angel, believe me .
4. She is a perfect angel.
5. Every girl was once an angel without tears. When she meets the beloved boy, she gets the tears. And after she cries, she falls into the earth. Therefore, every boy shall be nice to his girl, coz she once gave up the whole heaven for the boy.
6. The TV series 'An Angel at my Table' was based on the autobiographies of the New Zealand author Janet Frame.
7. She was dubbed by the newspapers 'The Angel of Death'.
8. There will be an angel to love you for me.
9. Your angel, your love with the wrist, touch every injured child.
10. According to the Bible, an angel told Mary that she would have God's son Jesus.
11. Sam is no angel .
12. Thanks for mailing those letters, you're an angel .
13. Be an angel and make the tea, will you?
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. You angel, you've remembered my birthday.
15. The angel appeared unto him in a dream.
16. She is an angel among the women.
17. Be an angel and help me with this.
18. She has the face of an angel.
19. An angel came from on high.
20. She sings like an angel!
21. Thanks Dad, you're an angel.
22. Be an angel and get me my glasses, will you?
23. What's the matter, angel?
24. She played the part of an angel, complete with wings and a halo.
25. I'm no angel, but I wouldn't dream of doing a thing like that.
26. A delightful guide was my guardian angel for the first week of the tour.
27. Be an angel and make me a cup of coffee.
29. He liked to think of himself as an avenging angel fighting for justice.
30. She could not see herself in the role of ministering angel .
More similar words: something else, range, change, orange, arrange, exchange, in danger, changeable, out of danger, arrangement, in exchange for, unchangeable, largely, gang, angle, angst, hang on, hang up, singer, plunge, finger, anguish, no longer, any longer, passenger, challenged, in general, triangular.