Random good picture Not show
4. Hopefully, I'll be back home by ten o'clock.
5. Hopefully the tree will produce some blossom next year.
6. The campaign will hopefully ensure the survival of the tiger.
7. The dog waited hopefully beside the table for some food.
8. Hopefully she'll understand and forgive you, if she really loves you.
9. "Do you have a cigarette?" he asked hopefully.
10. Hopefully we'll be in Norwich by early evening.
11. The hens pecked hopefully at the dusty floor.
12. Hopefully my luck was on the turn.
13. Hopefully, the company will live to fight another day.
14. Hopefully the doctors will allow her home tomorrow.
15. Hopefully, you won't have any problems after reading this.
16. Hopefully, we'll arrive before dark.
17. Hopefully, we will get to the show on time.
18. The hungry dog looked hopefully at the food.
19. 'I'm sure we'll find it,' he said hopefully.
20. By then the problem will hopefully have been solved.
21. 'Are you free tonight?' she asked hopefully.
22. We can hopefully reach some kind of agreement.
23. He did well in the heats; hopefully he'll do as well in the final.
24. "Am I welcome?" He smiled hopefully,[sentencedict.com] leaning on the door.
25. Hopefully it won't rain.
26. The poor turnout for the election will hopefully be a wake-up call to the government.
27. Hopefully after three years at university I will have matured.
28. Hopefully a satisfactory solution can be reached without much blood letting.
29. Hopefully his punishment will act as a deterrent to others.
30. Hopefully we'll have finished the project by the end of this month.
More similar words: be full of, to the full, successfully, hope, full, be useful to, in full, full-time, sully, at full speed, in full swing, chop, bishop, chopping, gift shop, workshop, refuge, refugee, make fun of, for the future, in the future, awful, handful, helpful, bull, pull, Bull., colorful, skull, bullet.