Synonym: active, animated, energetic, forceful, lively, spirited, strong. Antonym: static. Similar words: dynamics, by name, Islamic, by nature, name, amid, good name, family. Meaning: [daɪ'næmɪk] n. an efficient incentive. adj. 1. characterized by action or forcefulness or force of personality 2. of or relating to dynamics 3. expressing action rather than a state of being; used of verbs (e.g. `to run') and participial adjectives (e.g. `running' in `running water').
Random good picture Not show
1. There is a dynamic ball in the computer.
2. He seemed a dynamic and energetic leader.
3. The business has managed to change and remain dynamic.
4. Jones favours a dynamic, hands-on style of management.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The paradox is that the region's most dynamic economies have the most primitive financial systems.
6. A dynamic government is necessary to meet the demands of a changing society.
7. She's young and dynamic and will be a great addition to the team.
8. This is a dynamic world.
9. He was a dynamic personality in the business world.
10. These countries are characterized by highly dynamic economies.
11. This is a dynamic period in history.
12. We need someone dynamic and forward-looking.
13. The programme is 90 minutes of dynamic Indian folk dance, live music and storytelling.
14. We need a dynamic expansion of trade with other countries.
15. The dynamic of the market demands constant change and adjustment.
16. She regards class conflict as a central dynamic of historical change.
17. I can't imagine why a dynamic young woman like her is marrying a shrinking violet like him.
18. South Asia continues to be the most dynamic economic region in the world.
19. The process is essentially dynamic with ideas and feedback flowing both ways.
20. He knew I was energetic and dynamic and would get things done.
21. I can't imagine why a dynamic young woman like her is marrying a shrinking violet like.
22. The last decade saw the emergence of a dynamic economy.
23. Jody is fully aware of the dynamic.
24. My performance could be more dynamic.
25. Your diligent combined with your innate talent indicates a dynamic future.I wish you all the best in your college years.
26. I choose for my subject faith wrought into life, apart from creed or dogma. By faith I mean a vision of good one cherishes and the enthusiasm that pushes one to seek its fulfillment regardless of obstacles. Faith is a dynamic power that breaks the chain of routine and gives a new, fine turn to old commonplaces. Faith reinvigorates the will, enriches the affections and awakens a sense of creativeness.
27. He's good, but he'll never set the world on fire. He's not dynamic enough.
28. Her academic qualifications are by the by. What we need is someone dynamic and creative.
29. The different varieties of the language are in a dynamic relationship with each other.
30. He mixed business and pleasure in a perfect and dynamic way.
More similar words: dynamics, by name, Islamic, by nature, name, amid, good name, family, in a moment, tournament, examine, vitamin, chemical, epidemic, academic, economic, in the name of, familiar, economics, laminated, examining, economically, be familiar with, economic recovery.