Random good picture Not show
1. The rent collector is pressing for payment again.
2. The debt collector kept dunning her for the rent.
3. It'll be difficult to get past the ticket collector without paying.
4. The painting was sold to a private collector.
5. The painting was bought by a private collector.
6. A collector would pay $500 for a mint copy.
7. As they guffawed loudly, the ticket collector arrived.
8. He earned his living as a tax collector.
9. Joseph Smith was a voracious book collector.
10. A foreign collector has bid £500 000 for the portrait.
11. The exhibition will be a delight for the collector and connoisseur of silver ornaments.
12. What will you do if the debt collector comes down on you?
13. "Thank you, " replied the ticket collector mechanically as he took each ticket.
14. The collector had many books inscribed to him by famous authors.
15. An art historian and collector, he was also a practising architect.
16. One eagle-eyed collector snapped up a pair of Schiaparelli earrings for just ￡6.
17. The collector knew that he had latched onto a rare antique.
18. The tax collector has been charged with extorting money from several shopkeepers.sentencedict.com/collector.html
19. The Collector resorted to even more desperate remedies.
20. Every collector prized letters above all.
21. He's been a coin collector for years.
22. Only one, an insurance collector, had a white-collar job.
23. The Collector had flown into a rage.
24. He's an avid collector of Beatles memorabilia.
25. Another collector got in touch, who put him in touch with another, and so on.
26. His leap from collector to seller may be the surest sign yet that road-map collecting has come of age.
27. The debt collector bought up all his debts, and now he owes nearly twice the previous amount.
28. These books might be worth ￡80 or ￡90 or more to a collector.
29. If you have to change trains in London , you may be able to book through; ask the ticket collector.
30. Everyone was laughing; it was a bitter, unpleasant laugh which the Collector recognized as the sound of despair.
More similar words: collect, collection, collective, college, colleague, sector, director, inspector, the private sector, collar, actor, factor, doctor, collapse, factory, elect, colloquial, select, contractor, instructor, lecture, selected, electric, election, collaboration, selection, electronic, electrical, reflection, electronics.