Synonym: bathroom, can, commode, crapper, gutter, john, lav, lavatory, pot, potty, privy, sewer, stool, throne, toilette. Similar words: oil, soil, boil, boiling water, file, tile, pile, while. Meaning: ['tɔɪlɪt] n. 1. a room or building equipped with one or more toilets 2. a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination 3. misfortune resulting in lost effort or money 4. the act of dressing and preparing yourself.
Random good picture Not show
(1) I need to go to the toilet .
(2) Put disinfectant down the toilet to kill any germs.
(3) Annette ran and locked herself in the toilet.
(4) Where is the toilet, please?
(5) Don't forget to flush the toilet.
(6) He flushed the toilet .
(7) The living room connects with the toilet.
(8) The bed and the toilet were the only furnishings in the tiny cell.
(9) There was a communal toilet on the landing for the four flats.
(10) The sign on the toilet door said 'Engaged'.
(11) I knelt by the toilet and gagged.
(12) Give the toilet a flush.
(13) Every flat has its own bathroom and toilet.
(14) There are toilet facilities for the disabled.
(15) much longer; I must find a toilet.
(16) He flushed the letter down the toilet.
(17) I tend to flush old medicines down the toilet.
(18) He heard the flush of a toilet.
(19) Someone's forgotten to flush the toilet.
(20) Do you need the toilet? Sentencedict.com
(21) They flushed the drugs down the toilet.
(22) Mummy, I need to go to the toilet!
(23) Wash your hands after using the toilet.
(24) The toilet was bunged up with paper.
(25) My children never flush the loo/toilet after them.
(26) Can I go to the toilet, Miss?
(27) Have you flushed the toilet?
(28) Someone had been having a cigarette in the toilet.
(29) Please flush the toilet after you've used it.
(30) The toilet blocked up all the time.
More similar words: oil, soil, boil, boiling water, file, tile, pile, while, pile up, mobile, hostile, smile on, fragile, missile, trailer, profile, dilemma, retailer, detailed, meanwhile, automobile, after a while, the rank and file, once in a while, upwardly mobile.