Random good picture Not show
4. Every tide hath its ebb.
6. Every tide hath ebb.
7. They swam till the tide began to ebb.
8. Is the tide going out or coming in ?
9. Miles of sand are exposed at low tide.
10. Is the tide coming in or going out?
11. We set sail at high tide.
12. He eyed the coming tide with an absorbed attention.
13. The beach had been washed clean by the tide.
14. The tide turned against him.
15. He wanted money to tide him over.
16. High tide is at seven in the morning.
17. We were cut off by the tide.
18. These rocks are awash at high tide.
19. The tide is in / out.
20. I waded farther out as the tide ebbed.
21. They left the harbour on the ebb tide.
22. The receding tide stranded the whale.
23. The tide is in.
24. Countries overwhelmed by the human tide of refugees want safe havens set up at once.http://sentencedict.com/tide.html
25. When the tide went out , the boat was high and dry.
26. We have enough food to tide ourselves over the weekend.
27. The measures are meant to stem the tide of illegal immigration.
28. When the tide had ebbed away,the shells were left on the sand.
29. The causeway to the island is only accessible at low tide.
30. The body was washed up on the beach by the tide.