Random good picture Not show
1. It's an area of outstanding natural beauty.
2. Derartu is an outstanding athlete and deserved to win.
3. This is an area of outstanding natural beauty.
4. His citation says he showed outstanding and exemplary courage.
5. That was a quite outstanding performance!
6. The work is satisfactory but not outstanding.
7. Her late husband was an outstanding scientist.
8. She has outstanding powers of observation .
9. The club has outstanding players on the roster.
10. These results are a further proof of his outstanding ability.
11. These are the prizes given for the most outstanding British theatrical performances of the year.
12. His performance was outstanding.
13. May you have health, happiness and outstanding success in all your ventures.
14. She is an outstanding.
15. The entire staff has done an outstanding job this year.
16. The woods were designated an area of outstanding natural beauty.
17. He made outstanding contributions in the realm of foreign affairs.
18. Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Her outstanding performances set a new benchmark for singers throughout the world.
20. America has assimilated many outstanding people from all corners of the world.
21. Wolko made outstanding contributions to children's medicine.
22. He was cited many times for his outstanding service.
23. The girl who won the scholarship was quite outstanding.
24. She has outstanding debts of over ￡400.
25. We mustn't belittle her outstanding achievement.
26. The outstanding bill must be paid next week.
27. We've got quite a few debts still outstanding.
28. He was cited for his outstanding service.
29. His paintings have outstanding style of Matisse.
30. Keeping in mind the rain seed dedicated told, enhances the outstanding courage.
More similar words: landing, funding, spending, depending, surrounding, corresponding to, end in, hand in, send in, abound in, stand, stand out, stance, stand up, stand by, stand for, distant, instant, standard, stand up to, instance, stand up for, substance, constant, distance, dining, instantly, assistant, understand, music stand.