Synonym: glimmer, glitter, shine, sparkle, twinkle. Similar words: glistening, listen, listen to, listener, enlisted, distend, consistent, subsistence. Meaning: ['glɪsn] n. the quality of shining with a bright reflected light. v. be shiny, as if wet.
Random good picture Not show
1) Hadn't it seemed to glisten like a skinned tomato?
2) As he hung the pants, he saw something glisten on top of the sweat-beaded toilet tank.
3) The leaves glisten with dew.
4) Dewdrops sparkle [ glisten ] in the morning sun.
5) Why does my hair glisten a shiny silver?
6) Glisten breastpin, no matter you fasten it on collar or hair, can have the effect that make the finishing point.
7) The tree tops glisten and children, Listen to the sleigh - bells in the snow.
8) I watched the moonlight glisten on the waters of Laguna Beach.
9) Her eyes began to glisten,[http://sentencedict.com/glisten.html] and her lids to twinkle.
10) The glisten glazes possess glistening effect only when they are applied on a proper under - glaze.
11) The sun was fierce, the land seemed to glisten and drip with steam.
12) Due to its profound themes and delicate design, Break Down looks like a "monocle", in whose "glisten" readers can see various phenomena and catch abundant meanings.
13) Where the tree tops glisten and children listen to hear sleigh bell in the snow.
14) They were grey with dimness and moisture, and seemed to glisten like snails.
15) You are yellow, you are red, you are golden Yours is the color of gold; you glisten like gold.
16) They strain every muscle as they pedal; their bodies glisten with sweat; all are skinny, some wasted.
17) In the brush warblers and finches are trilling again; raspberries glisten; the gulls are laughing.
18) Indeed, but they all with are the star, in the vast stars two most glisten the planetesimal which but does not make widely known, the nature, refinedly .
19) The massive demon's skin is sickly yellow in color, and its reddish-black wings and horns glisten evilly in the light.
20) THERE is a looker-on who sits behind my eyes. It seems he has seen things in ages and worlds beyond memory's shore, and those forgotten sights glisten on the grass and shiver on the leaves.
21) When have the over-load protection, the pressure overload, the red light or the yellow light glisten, and auto-stop.
22) This orchid has a semi-circular flowers of old-rose color, reddish-pink lips, and pale silver specks on the petals that glisten in the light.
23) But in the middle of the day the sun breaks through, evaporating the mist on the grass, butterflies and wasps appear and cobwebs glisten against windows like silver lace.
More similar words: glistening, listen, listen to, listener, enlisted, distend, consistent, subsistence, distention, consistently, English, list, journalist, realistic, sister, specialist, federalist, naturalist, minimalist, ritualistic, ostensibly, sustenance, ostensible, register, minister, sinister, episteme, materialistic, ostentatious, administer.