Synonym: medical specialist, specialiser, specializer. Similar words: specialize, special, specialty, especially, specify, species, specific, realistic. Meaning: ['speʃəlɪst] n. 1. an expert who is devoted to one occupation or branch of learning 2. practices one branch of medicine.
Random good picture Not show
1. My doctor referred me to a hospital specialist.
2. Dr. Washington is a specialist in genetics.
3. She's a specialist in canine psychology and behaviour.
4. The provision of specialist teachers is being increased.
5. She is a specialist in English.
6. The college runs specialist language courses.
7. You need specialist knowledge to do this job.
8. You need to see a specialist.
9. A specialist in ergonomics will work with the team designing the production line in our new factory.
10. They brought in an outside specialist to install the computer system.
11. The specialist suggested that children should not eat too much sugar.
12. The professor is a specialist of studying a criminal's psychology.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. We had better call in a specialist at this critical moment.
14. The specialist diagnosed cancer.
15. Her specialist input to the discussions has been very useful.
16. She is a specialist in eighteenth-century English painting.
17. Only a specialist shop would have this rare volume.
18. You won't signify in such a thing,he's the specialist.
19. Is he the specialist who studies UFO?
20. She's a specialist in childhood illnesses.
21. No specialist equipment is needed.
22. Specialist subjects are full of pitfalls for the unwary.
23. Some may need specialist treatment at the optician's.
24. The GP referred her to a specialist.
25. The specialist institutions directly recruit their own staff.
26. Some architecture graduates gain further qualifications in specialist fields.
27. A specialist has now pronounced him fully fit.
28. There's an element of trainspotting in any specialist field.
29. The doctor will give you a referral to a specialist in your area.
30. We have eliminated all statistical tables, which are of interest only to the specialist.
More similar words: specialize, special, specialty, especially, specify, species, specific, realistic, journalist, specifically, naturalist, mutualism, journalism, list, social, racial, nationalism, aspect, socially, crucial, official, suspect, listen, officially, judicial, appreciation, spectrum, prospect, financial, commercial.