Random good picture Not show
(1) The two de-signers settled upon a minimalist approach.
(2) The interior is spare, almost minimalist.
(3) The set for the ballet is minimalist - three white walls and a chair.
(4) She writes in minimalist prose, sometimes in staccato rhythms.
(5) These are minimalist works, technically speaking.
(6) Gradually these minimalist restrictive practices have been flushed out by the unstoppable march of information technology.
(7) At other times her minimalist approach seems vaguely stilted, and even her immensely watchable face can't carry the day.
(8) Hodgskin expounded a minimalist conception of the state, insisting that government tended to shackle the energies and liberties of individuals.
(9) He favors preparing a minimalist charter now which could be amended by the voters later.
(10) Precedent 3 is intentionally a minimalist document, which contains little boilerplate, and little by way of exclusion clauses.
(11) To fit in with the minimalist style of living, the couple had to pare down their possessions drastically.
(12) They have a minimalist approach, but with delicate, poetic language.
(13) Austere, minimalist place where the waiters take your orders on hand-held computers.
(14) Minimalist works were originally made in the Sixties for loft spaces.
(15) In it(Sentencedict.com), Adams broke free of the minimalist school of composing and began creating his rich collages of Americana.
(16) But so cool is the blue minimalist card that one style magazine editor aspired to name his baby son Sony.
(17) Matthew Baker - Great ! A minimalist button!
(18) This landscape appealed to his minimalist leanings.
(19) Being a minimalist to me, is not being a miser.
(20) Like the minimalist theft-proof bicycle by Chris Boardman, the Nulla has no hubs or chain drive for perhaps the sleekest, most futuristic look yet.
(21) It's a must in the bag of any minimalist, ultra - light, traveler.
(22) THE LOOK OF HIS LAIR: Minimalist furniture, hi - tech infrastructure , glass block room dividers.
(23) The cheapest Mac desktop, the minimalist Mac mini, is $ 599.
(24) This minimalist formula fitted the laissez - faire temper of the times.
(25) Faced with this living miscegenation, I had spells of getting all minimalist, which rendered things a bit tense.
(26) A club designed for clubbers, by clubbers-large and spacious with chrome minimalist decor.
(27) The graphic qualities of a faux zebra rug or an ocelot ottoman can add pizazz to a contemporary or minimalist setting.
(28) Chelsea Clinton seemed to take her evening inspiration from Carolyn Bessette Kennedy in adopting a sleek, minimalist style.
(29) A few months ago, I wrote about the contents of my carry-on ( Minimalist Travel: What's in My Suitcase). This is the only bag I travel with, whether I'm going away for one week or three months.
(30) Some of the most respected designers in the world are best known for their minimalist styles.
More similar words: minimal, minimum, minimize, realistic, journalist, naturalist, specialist, ministry, feminist, minister, administer, administrator, administrative, administration, malign, mutualism, journalism, list, nationalism, listen, diminish, listen to, listener, enlisted, examining, mall, small, male, formal, normally.