Random good picture Not show
1. Customs have made their biggest ever seizure of heroin.
2. The court ordered the seizure of his assets.
3. He had an epileptic seizure .
4. His aunt died of a seizure.
5. A court ordered the seizure of two ships for non-payment of the debt.
6. The Act confers powers of entry, search and seizure on the police.
7. And a seizure makes you grit your teeth.
8. I never remember what happened during a seizure.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. This causes a generalized tonic-clonic seizure.
10. Their adopted daughter, Melinda, died during an epileptic seizure.
11. The effect of the seizure was electrifying.
12. Rather like seizure, I should imagine.
13. Courtiers in London, angry at his arrogant seizure of responsibility for notifying the new king(sentencedict.com), blocked various royal appointments.
14. According to referee Joe Cortez, Golota had a seizure and began to swallow his tongue and momentarily stopped breathing.
15. In many instances, the person with a major seizure will be confused after regaining consciousness.
16. The judge ordered seizure of his assets totalling ￡36,200 or Fraser would serve a further 18 months in jail.
17. The seizure of power in the capital had been the rebels' primary objective since 18 July.
18. In four of these hypoxaemia induced by epileptic seizure was recorded during subsequent events in hospital.
19. Rampant disregard of constitutional protections, including those against unwarranted search, seizure, and arrest.
20. Under international law there was considerable doubt about the legality of Noriega's seizure.
21. Ahmad once represented a dry cleaning branch manager who had an epileptic seizure on the job.
22. Based on efficacy and toxicity data, the recommended drugs in these seizure categories are carbamazepine and phenytoin.
23. A 19-year-old previously healthy woman was admitted with generalised tonic-clonic seizure, followed by focal myoclonus of the right shoulder.
24. Further assessment was interrupted when the patient had a seizure.
25. Why should the discovery of paternity automatically lead to a male seizure of power?
26. In November another dispute arose involving Chalerm when he criticized the Army's seizure of a mobile radio unit.
27. But he brushed aside charges that government overspending, corruption and its seizure of farms are to blame.
28. Co-trainer Lou Duva said he thought his fighter had a seizure or anxiety attack.
29. Others will be completely amnesic for the entire episode and not even aware that a seizure has occurred.
30. The offer came on the last day for objections to Mr Mugabe's seizure of 804 white-owned farms.