Random good picture Not show
1. It also inhibits motor activity induced by rectal distention and increases sensory thresholds for defaecation in patients with the irritable bowel syndrome.
2. The oesophageal distention caused by gastro-oesophageal reflux is a potent stimulus of transient upper oesophageal sphincter relaxations in children.
3. Duct ectasia is characterized by distention of subareolar ducts.
4. Cardiac tamponade is suggested by jugular venous distention, muffled heart sounds, and a paradoxical pulse.
5. Gastralgia is a bellyache, mostly along with distention and fullness, acid regurgitation, and poor appetite etc.
6. Distention from ascites (Fig. 148–3) is sometimes difficult to differentiate from truncal obesity .
7. Abdominal distention or masses suggest an intra-abdominal process causing pain.
8. The mainly clinical features were abdominal distention, diarrhea, hemafecia, feeding intolerance.
9. Gastric distention may also reduce lung volume by elevating the diaphragm.
10. Neck: Jugular venous distention ( JVD ) thyromegaly masses lymphadenopathy.
11. Left ventricular failure results in distention of the left atrium,[http://sentencedict.com] engorgement of the pulmonary veins.
12. The physician should be informed of abdominal distention and rigidity.
13. The common diseases in the abdomen include, abdomen distention, dyspepsia, chronic gastricism .
14. Abdominalgia, abdominal distention and the mass in the pelvic and lower abdominal cavity were the most common symptoms.
15. Forth nine percent of these relaxations occurred within four seconds after the onset of distention.
16. The symptoms included upper abdominal pain, hunger pain, abdominal distention, nausea, vomiting or melena , in which, upper abdominal pain was the most common one.
17. Adverse Reactions : In some cases, slight lethargy, nausea, vomiting, abdominal distention, hyperhidrosis , xerostomia or rash may occur.
18. Pretreatment with a high dose of capsaicin to ablate afferent fibers completely abolished the GMBF and partially inhibited the acid secretion during the intragastric distention.
19. Methods The visceromotor responses (VMR) evoked by repeated colorectal distention (CRD) were monitored in lightly anesthetized adult female rats.
20. During the phase patients are often severely ill with marked weakness, abdominal discomfort(sentencedict.com), and distention.
21. By consulting the previous literature, the origin and development of lung flaccidity and lung distention in"Synopsis of Prescription of Golden Chamber"were investigated.
22. The form of these cells changes according to the degree of distention of the bladder.
23. Bethanechol is of value in certain cases of postoperative abdominal distention and gastric atony or stasis.
24. Distorted or erythematous tympanic membranes suggest otitis media. Abdominal distention or masses suggest an intra-abdominal process causing pain.
25. Results : The major clinical manifestations were as follows : paroxysmal abdominal pain, abdominal distention, dyspepsia, hematochezia , abdominal or rectal mass.
26. Excessive crying may cause aerophagia, which results in flatulence and abdominal distention.
27. Conclusion The main clinical manifestations of juvenile patients with rectal carcinoma are anal and rectal pain, abdominal distention, abdominalgia, and sacrococcygeal pain.
28. Objective: To explore the effect of cholecystokinin on electricity activity of gastric distention related neurons in the nucleus of tractus solitarius.
29. The clinical manifestations included nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, abdominal distention, gastrointestinal bleeding, poor appetite, marasmus, headache, dizziness and etc.
30. Results: The symptoms of these 20 patients were non-specific, upper abdominal pain was most common and hunger pain, abdominal distention, nausea, vomiting, melena being the next.
More similar words: attention, intention, pay attention to, a bone of contention, distend, listen to, consistent, consistently, constitutional convention, pretentious, contentious, distinction, ostentatious, distribution, mention, invention, pretentiousness, prevention, convention, not to mention, conventional, intervention, identification, listen, listener, glistening, dentist, potential, potentially, dissenting.