Synonym: eavesdrop, hear. Similar words: listener, listen to, enlisted, consistent, consistently, list, realistic, journalist. Meaning: ['lɪsn] v. 1. hear with intention 2. listen and pay attention 3. pay close attention to; give heed to.
Random good picture Not show
1. Speak less and listen more.
4. He refused to listen to her tearful pleas.
5. Stop messing about and listen to me.
6. She was always too busy to listen.
7. Listen,[sentencedict.com]somebody is beating at the door.
8. He likes to listen to fairy stories.
9. Listen out for your name to be called.
10. You should listen to the advice of your elders.
11. You shouldn't listen to gossip.
12. John, you listen to me.
13. You're a powerful man-people will listen to you.
14. He likes to listen at the keyhole of others.
15. He is a great joy to listen to.
16. We are going to listen to a report.
17. Forget all that bullshit and listen to me!
18. Children should listen to their parents.
19. Now, listen very carefully to what she says.
20. Calm down for a minute and listen to me.
21. Listen, don't judge a book by its cover.
22. What sort of music do you listen to?
23. Listen to the counsel of your elders.
24. What kind of music do you listen to?
25. Listen to those children jabbering away!
26. We listen to our employees and value their input.
27. Listen to the jabber of those monkeys.
28. Do you listen to the broadcast?
29. Listen! There's a strange noise in the engine.
30. Listen! What's that noise? Can you hear it?
More similar words: listener, listen to, enlisted, consistent, consistently, list, realistic, journalist, specialist, naturalist, minister, register, administer, step by step, publisher, publish, journalism, mutualism, establish, tent, nationalism, often, stem, step, attend, soften, tender, extent, extend, intent.