Random good picture Not show
1. The class teacher called the register.
2. Have you signed the hotel register ?
3. Please list your name in the attendance register.
4. Many students are not on the electoral register.sentencedict.com/register.html
5. Even innocuous substances can sometimes register a positive result in a drug test.
6. Register a domain name if you want people to find your website.
7. All those appearing on the register must notify the authorities of any change of address.
8. It is his duty to register the names of the patients every day.
9. The teacher kept a register of the names of the children.
10. His eyes failed to register Meredith's surprise.
11. He was looking over a hotel register.
12. The bride and bridegroom signed the register.
13. Can I register this,[sentencedict.com] please?
14. Is your name on the register of voters?
15. To avoid miscarriage you'd better register your letter.
16. It will only register on sophisticated X-ray equipment.
17. Thousands lined up to register to vote.
18. It's wise to register letters containing banknotes.
19. Did you register the parcel?
20. You must register the death within three days.
21. Guests write their names in the register.
22. Those who fail to register risk severe penalties.
23. All visitors should register with the British Embassy.
24. Housebound voters should register early for a postal vote.
25. The old cash register opened with a ping.
26. Their names simply didn't register with me.
27. It was the last entry in the register.
28. The sample of people questioned was drawn from the university's student register and stratified by age and gender.
29. She was ringing up her sale on an ancient cash register.
30. The oboe tends to lose power in the upper register , but with the clarinet the opposite is the case.
More similar words: minister, administer, legislator, legislative, legislature, legislation, regime, region, regional, psychologist, listen, listen to, listener, enlisted, oyster, foster, poster, cluster, monster, bolster, eastern, western, consistent, disaster, yesterday, youngster, consistently, mysterious, stereotype, cholesterol.