Random good picture Not show
1. Even innocuous substances can sometimes register a positive result in a drug test.
2. The class teacher called the register.
3. Have you signed the hotel register ?
4. Register a domain name if you want people to find your website.sentencedict.com/register.html
5. Please list your name in the attendance register.
6. All those appearing on the register must notify the authorities of any change of address.
7. It is his duty to register the names of the patients every day.
8. The teacher kept a register of the names of the children.
9. Many students are not on the electoral register.
10. His eyes failed to register Meredith's surprise.
11. You must register with the police when you come to a foreign country.
12. A register indicated the number of people who had gone through.
13. He was looking over a hotel register.
14. The bride and bridegroom signed the register.
15. They always register their ships under a flag of convenience.
16. The property register will also say whether the property is freehold or leasehold.
17. Is your name on the register of voters?
18. To avoid miscarriage you'd better register your letter.
19. It will only register on sophisticated X-ray equipment.
20. The sample of people questioned was drawn from the university's student register and stratified by age and gender.
21. She was ringing up her sale on an ancient cash register.
22. The oboe tends to lose power in the upper register , but with the clarinet the opposite is the case.
23. One by one he checked them off on his register.
24. Descriptions of the pieces have been logged on computer by the Art Loss Register.
25. If a child is absent, the teacher notes it down in the register.
26. The essay suddenly switches from a formal to an informal register.
27. He told me he was married but I'm afraid it didn't register.
28. He was caught red-handed taking money from the cash register.
29. She had told me her name before, but I guess it didn't register.
30. I told her my name, but it obviously didn't register.
More similar words: minister, administer, legislator, legislative, legislature, legislation, regime, region, regional, psychologist, listen, listen to, listener, enlisted, oyster, foster, poster, cluster, monster, bolster, eastern, western, consistent, disaster, yesterday, youngster, consistently, mysterious, stereotype, cholesterol.