Random good picture Not show
1. Disposable nappies are fairly straightforward to put on.
2. It's quite straightforward to get here.
3. That's a very straightforward answer.
4. The procedure is quite straightforward.
5. Installing the program is relatively straightforward.
6. I'm a blunt straightforward man; I hate sham.
7. I think you'll find it all quite straightforward.
8. We took a straightforward route to the beach.
9. Getting funding for the project was far from straightforward.
10. This is a straightforward task.
11. She is very blunt[sentence dictionary], very straightforward and very honest.
12. We recognized that the task was not straightforward.
13. This area of law is far from straightforward .
14. This is a straightforward case, as these things go.
15. Registering a birth or death is a straightforward procedure.
16. The instructions seem fairly straightforward.
17. The instructions are reasonably straightforward.
18. The answer to this question is deceptively straightforward .
19. A straightforward talk is better than a flowery speech.
20. The facts of the case are quite straightforward.
21. Look, it's perfectly straightforward?just multiply everything by five.
22. The article was written in straightforward, almost conversational language.
23. Jack is tough, but always straightforward and fair.
24. Roz is straightforward and let's you know what she's thinking.
25. There is no straightforward equivalence between economic progress and social well-being.
26. The money is collected in a straightforward way with little margin for error.
27. Just follow the signs to Bradford - it's very straightforward.
28. It's a very complex issue to which there is no straightforward answer.
29. It would seem to be a general truth that nothing is as straightforward as it at first seems.
30. We called up three economists to ask how to eliminate the deficit and they obliged with very straightforward answers.
More similar words: straighten, put forward, forward, bring forward, look forward to, frightful, delightful, afterward, strain, strained, constrain, straitened, constraint, unrestrained, distraught, doorway, highlight, award, warden, inward, toward, trail, trait, train, hardware, inwards, awkward, fight, might, right.