Random good picture Not show
1. Hilter ruled Germany for only 12 years.
2. The representatives ruled against the motion.
3. He ruled his business empire like a latter-day Tsar.
4. The umpire ruled that the batsman was out.
5. The judge ruled that the evidence was inadmissible.
6. The court ruled that the contract must be terminated.
7. The police haven't yet ruled out murder.
8. The dynasty he founded ruled for 700 years.
9. The country had long been ruled by tyrants.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The court ruled that the evidence was admissible.
11. After the old king died, his son ruled over the kingdom.
12. Police investigating the train derailment have not ruled out sabotage.
13. He has ruled himself out of the world championships next year in Stuttgart.
14. She ruled for ten years, except for a brief interval.
15. The court ruled he could not be held personally liable for his wife's debts.
16. The police have ruled out foul play in the case of his death.
17. The court of inquiry ruled that the crash was due to pilot error.
18. He ruled the ancient kingdom of Kaffa.
19. Love ruled supreme in her heart.
20. The country was ruled by a brutal dictatorship.
21. The court ruled that no compensation was due.
22. The plan originally proposed was ruled completely unrealistic.
23. His objection was ruled out of order.
24. He ruled a line under his name.
25. The proposed solution was ruled out as too expensive.
26. The Romans ruled over most of Europe.
27. The headmaster ruled the school with a stern discipline.
28. Detectives have not ruled out foul play .
29. He ruled the paper with a ruler.
More similar words: rule, ruler, as a rule, virulent, rule of law, miranda rule, majority rule, ruling, querulous, garrulous, joule, schedule, opulent, molecule, on schedule, truculent, fraudulent, fled, fraudulence, gabled, ledger, pledge, filled, behind schedule, garbled, skilled, so-called, puzzled, pledged, appalled.