Synonym: blow out, bulge, enlarge, expand, increase, magnify, stretch, swell, widen. Similar words: listen, listener, listen to, consistent, consistently, intend, extend, attend. Meaning: [dɪ'stend] v. 1. become wider 2. cause to expand as it by internal pressure 3. swell from or as if from internal pressure.
Random good picture Not show
1. Jiro waddled closer, his belly bulging and distended.
2. Through this incision, the abdominal cavity is distended with carbon dioxide gas.
3. The balloon was distended because of filling of hydrogen.
4. The colon, or large intestine, distends and fills with gas.
5. Air is introduced into the stomach to distend it for easier visualisation.
6. See their gills distend with the movement and the flurry of pectoral fins that give the subtle shunting manoeuvre.
7. Your aches, distend pains are normal during treatment.sentencedict.com
8. The stomachs of starving people often distend.
9. All distend cover of relevant parts surface before assembling must be washes clean, and ratherish besmear the oil.
10. The abdomen distend s.
11. The patients were asked to micturate to distend the urethra.
12. Conclusion:Nifedipine could distend ophthalmic artery and has similar function on other micro-cerebral vessels.
13. In the refugee centres we saw many children whose stomachs were distended because of lack of food.
14. Expose surface and screw head should be wiped antirust oil in the distend cover after finishing.
More similar words: listen, listener, listen to, consistent, consistently, intend, extend, attend, tender, disaster, contend, extended, attend to, tendency, sustenance, distant, distinct, disturb, distance, distress, district, distract, attendance, minister, register, enlisted, distribute, disturbing, distinctive, distinction.