Random good picture Not show
1. Labradors are gentle, docile dogs.
2. The once docile population has finally risen up against the ruthless regime.
3. Also, Dierdre is a docile baby.
4. She cringed in her corner, whining and docile.
5. Then castrate him to render him docile.
6. Kangaroos are not as docile as they look.
7. However, it did not make him a docile infant.
8. The result was either docile acquiescence to the hegemony of bourgeois culture or schizophrenia.
9. Religion has been accused indeed of keeping people docile and naive.
10. But let him out, the docile beast becomes himself-with nostrils flared, he roars.
11. The two men stare at her, uncomprehending, rendered docile by her gibberish.
12. She rejected the traditional female roles of docile daughter and dutiful wife.
13. Has it made him more docile and thus easier to control, or has it destabilised him?
14. He was docile and obedient.
15. The house faces a docile body of water.
16. Aunt Tamara was docile , girlish, sensitive, impulsive.
17. And you just like a docile yeanling.
18. They wanted a low-cost, docile workforce.
19. A state which dwarfs its men,in order that they may be more docile instruments in its hands even for beneficial purposes will find that with small men no great thing can really be accomplished.
20. For decades it has cowed public employees, left them docile, passive, and bitter.
21. As workers we were considered ideal: well educated, very docile, and cheap.
22. I talk to them while the muzzle is tied in place and they then remain very docile.
23. All that Mrs Browning required of her, surely, was that she should be docile and self-contained and grateful.
24. It must surely be much more pleasant and by no means as painful to work with friendly and docile ferrets.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. They could not buy tickets in advance, so they queue like docile cattle.
26. In fact, they would finally be reduced to the level of docile beasts of burden.
27. Where this wins over the dancefloor bandwagon jumpers is in its up front and in your face approach rather than being docile.
28. Experienced as these riders were, they could not believe that the drugs would make the captives docile.
29. She went back as she had come, fast asleep and docile, her face expressionless.
30. Many of these colts are castrated, and as geldings they become more docile and respectful.
More similar words: facile, imbecile, reconcile, dock, doctor, doctrine, document, galileo galilei, documentary, pencil, council, facility, oscillate, vacillate, pencil box, social, facilities, conciliate, facilitate, supercilious, socially, society, atrocity, genocide, sociable, velocity, conciliatory, socialism, associate, ferocious.