Random good picture Not show
1. Most of the programmes are broadcast in English.
2. In English, some questions have a rising intonation.
3. I can express myself in good English.
4. He speaks English and Spanish as well.
5. English is not easy to master.
6. How are you getting along with your English studies?
7. I'm writing a grammar of modern English.
8. There is room for further improvement in English.
9. Our English teacher quizzed us yesterday morning.
10. The book is written in plain English.
11. She's got a BA in English.
12. We beat their heads off at an English competition.
13. Our products aim at improving your English skills.
14. There is a distinct improvement in your English.
15. He's an English teacher at Highland Road School.
16. You have made progress with your English.
17. She has acquired a good knowledge of English.
18. Many English words are derivatives of Latin words.
19. She teaches English at the University of Wales.
20. The football riots made me ashamed to be English.
21. Japanese has borrowed heavily from English.
22. French learners of English often mispronounce "ch" as "sh".
23. There are 26 letters in the English alphabet.
24. Hey,(Sentencedict.com)How did your English test go?
25. He urged her to study English.
26. He speaks English, but his native tongue is German.
27. He translated the French novel into English.
28. I don't know it in English.
29. Translate the text from Italian into English.
30. They made an immense improvement in English.
More similar words: something like, publish, publisher, establish, establishment, accomplishment, accomplishments, establishment of, glimpse, angle, jungle, single, single out, seemingly, length, engine, engage, parking lot, at length, engineer, engulfed, engage in, increasingly, engaged in, challenged, strengthen, passenger, surprisingly, list, engagement.