Random good picture Not show
1. He was a printer by trade and naturalist by avocation.
2. Caro said her stepbrother was Robert Marsh the naturalist.
3. Also with us was Jim McGeoch, naturalist and official warden for the latter nature reserve.
4. The naturalist in the field might not even have seen his specimens alive, but have acquired corpses from local people.
5. But Joel was Shasta Llamas' resident naturalist mountaineer and survival specialist.
6. Sam was also a keen and talented naturalist.
7. Peter sat in the studio with a guest naturalist who had brought with him his own bits of film.
8. Audubon had not been the first naturalist to describe the frontier.
9. Naturalist Peter Warshall, who owns one of the first Ecospheres, keeps it perched on his bookshelf.
10. The aged naturalist was thus kept in touch with London affairs when compelled to stay in Essex on account of ill health and slender means.
11. It was then that naturalist novels in the manner of Emile Zola began to appear, often with Socialist leanings.
12. In 1754, a naturalist named Charles Bonnet observed that plants sprout branches and leaves in a pattern, called phyllotaxis.
13. The naturalist literary sect always thinks shallowly, which determines its short duration.
14. Big Sur naturalist John Smiley calls the wildfires simply "another type of weather."
15. Naturalist - For those few encounters where ToL is useless.
16. He is talking with a naturalist.
17. The naturalist could tackle the city poor.
18. A school of barracuda surrounds a naturalist in the Bismarck Sea off New Hanover island, Papua New Guinea.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. He left with a degree in environmental sciences and was employed by the Norfolk Naturalist Trust, a voluntary conservation organisation.
20. Corbett was not only a great hunter and practical naturalist, he was also that rare thing, a natural writer.
21. Such a fellow is Colin Fletcher, long-distance trekker, amateur naturalist and past master of great escapes.
22. The neighbouring village of Kalami, once the home of naturalist Gerald Durrell, is worth a visit too.
23. I wouldn't like to say I was born a naturalist, but I can remember collecting fossils when I was three.
24. You only have to visit some of the churches in Rome where his altarpieces hang to see what his naturalist art did.
25. "IN GOD'S wildness lies the hope of the world, " opined John Muir, the great (Scottish-born) American naturalist and defender of Yosemite National Park.
26. Males that are either small or large tend to display less aggression than those that are medium-size, according to the research, published in The American Naturalist.
27. "No temple made with hands can compare to Yosemite," according to naturalist John Muir, whose writings inspired conservationists and lawmakers to seek federal protection for its pristine beauty.
28. The problem is that while SOME people with autism are visual learners, many are actually kinesthetic, mathematical, musical or naturalist learners.
29. A vacant lot or a bombsite can, to the amateur naturalist, produce an extraordinary variety of flora and fauna.
30. And Audubon acknowledged that mammals were not his area of expertise when he enlisted a specialist in mammals, John Bachman, a naturalist and minister, as a collaborator on the book.
More similar words: naturally, cultural, by nature, in nature, signature, nationalism, structural, journalist, realistic, specialist, agricultural, rural, mutualism, journalism, feature, creature, list, demoralize, listen, legislature, listener, listen to, enlisted, disturb, disturbing, eat up, status, statue, statute, alien.