Random good picture Not show
1. There was something sinister about Mr Scott's death.
2. The ruined house had a sinister appearance.
3. I thought her speech had slightly sinister undertones.
4. There was something cold and sinister about him.
5. I found his silence rather sinister.
6. He looked at me in a sinister way.
7. There is a sinister side to these events.
8. The storm outside gave the room a sinister aspect.
9. His reply was couched in sinister terms .
10. There is another, more sinister, possibility.
11. There's a sinister - looking crack in the roof.
12. Events began to take on a more sinister aspect.
13. I suspected that he had some sinister designs.
14. The more sinister explanation is that he is about to make mischief in the Middle East again.
15. In your remarks you alluded to a certain sinister design.
16. The sinister atmosphere of the place left an indelible imprint on my memory.
17. We see in his novels his sinister, almost apocalyptic,[Sentencedict] vision of the future.
18. Dave sensed that something more sinister lay beneath the woman's cheerful exterior.
19. He was a handsome man in a sinister sort of way.
20. She had a sinister foreboding that the plane would crash.
21. There is something sinister at the back of that series of crimes.
22. There was something sinister about him that she found disturbing.
23. We needn't assume that there was a sinister motive for what she did.
24. The most sinister event has just occurred.
25. The plane tree above seemed dark and sinister.
26. What is so sinister about that?
27. It clicked shut with an expensive, slightly sinister sound.
28. It has a daunting and sinister turn of speed.
29. They concocted a sinister plot.
30. I always think there's something sinister about that expression.
More similar words: minister, administer, ministry, feminist, administrator, administrative, administration, register, boisterous, finish, finish up, diminish, finish with, columnist, antagonist, listen, distend, minimalist, listen to, listener, enlisted, oyster, foster, poster, cluster, eastern, monster, bolster, western, consistent.