Random good picture Not show
3. Charity begins at home.
4. This charity aims to help people help themselves.
5. He disposed his money in charity.
6. They made a generous donation to charity.
7. His charity bespeaks a generous nature.
8. He frequently donates large sums to charity.
9. Charity shops and jumble sales welcome usable clothes.
10. Even unpaid work for charity is better than nothing.
11. The actress now dedicates herself to children's charity work.
12. She embezzled thousands of dollars from the charity.
13. She helped him out of charity.
14. The Red Cross is an international charity.
15. She does a lot of work for charity.
16. The charity tonight launched its great crusade against homelessness.
17. The charity is completely reliant on public donations.
18. Her dresses will be auctioned off for charity.
19. The National Trust is a registered charity.
20. Hospitals are increasingly depending on charity for vital equipment.
21. The Red Cross dispensed charity to refugees.
22. The charity works with children in less developed countries.
23. The concert was supposed to be a charity event but it had strong political overtones.
24. The director of the charity made an impassioned plea for help.
25. Would you like to make a donation to our charity appeal?
26. Since retiring from the company(sentencedict.com),[sentencedict.com] she has done voluntary work for a charity.
27. The local council has organized a two-mile fun run for charity.
28. Many of the artists in the show donated their fee to charity.
29. Every Christmas we have a collection for a local charity.
30. The Church and the laity were increasingly active in charity work.
More similar words: chariot, charisma, similarity, regularity, popularity, dissimilarity, Chart., charm, chart, charge, Charlie, charade, in charge, charter, character, in charge of, take charge, arithmetic, discharging, purity, characterize, asperity, minority, authoritarian, alacrity, priority, majority, security, characteristic, authority.