Random good picture Not show
1. They underwrote the coal mine's bonds.
2. The agreement strengthened the bonds between the two countries.
3. He invested his money in stocks and bonds.
4. Loose his bonds and set him free.
5. Bonds do not exist for those to whom naught is dear or not dear.
6. Spread the risk by diversifying into dollar bonds.
7. I decided to invest in some government bonds.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. He managed to free his arms from their bonds.
9. We divested ourselves of all stocks and bonds.
10. The bonds were sold through a stockbroker.
11. In each methane molecule there are four CH bonds.
12. Returns on with-profits bonds have improved.
13. Most of it will be financed by government bonds.
14. Can these bonds berealized at short notice?
15. I invested some money in savings bonds.
16. The bonds were redeemed in 2002.
17. The bonds have a Moody's AAA rating.
18. Little money will issue from the bonds this year.
19. They surrendered the lucrative bonds for no reason.
20. The bonds may no longer be negotiable.
21. The company will call its bonds next month.
22. The bonds are convertible into ordinary shares.
23. Shares and bonds can bring one quite a considerable additional income.
24. The co-defendants are charged with selling worthless junk bonds to thousands of unsuspecting depositors.
25. The truth is that junk bonds were misnamed, and therefore misunderstood.
26. The world can be changed by man's endeavor, and that this endeavor can lead to something new and better .No man can sever the bonds that unite him to his society simply by averting his eyes . He must ever be receptive and sensitive to the new ; and have sufficient courage and skill to novel facts and to deal with them .
27. My father put all his money into stock market bonds.
28. Thousands of pensioners were persuaded to mortgage their homes to invest in speculative bonds.
29. Many Americans felt it was their patriotic duty to buy bonds to support the war effort.
30. There are tangible signs that the republic's successfully breaking its bonds with Moscow.
More similar words: bond, diamonds, bone, bonus, and so, bourbon, carbon, ribbon, backbone, pro bono, and so on, bona fide, debonair, mindset, handsome, herringbone, bon voyage, sandstorm, landscape, and so forth, hindsight, heart and soul, fits and starts, on the grounds of, behind schedule, fond, pond, a bone of contention, rondo, blond.