Random good picture Not show
1. The boy's back was glistening with sweat.
2. Her eyes were glistening with tears.
3. Darcy's face was white and glistening with sweat.
4. Her skin was glistening with sweat after her run.
5. A thin, glistening thread of moisture ran along the rough concrete sill.
6. I saw tears glistening on his cheeks and beard.
7. Sweat glistening on his brow, Teclis dispelled them.
8. What a glistening gift was her gift to me!
9. His chest was glistening with sweat.
10. He walked on glistening pavements, across streets where the rain spat back from the tarmac.
11. Even the paper boat began to seem appetizing, glistening in his mind with left-over condiment and grease.
12. Sioux medicine men collected tiny, glistening pebbles from anthills and used them in medicine rattles.
13. With a sigh he plunged into the glistening maze of stairways and gridded windows that made up the Broadgate Centre.
14. Harry could see the sun glistening on the naked patches of her body although she had not yet removed her undergarments.
15. On the glistening horizon two black dots appeared, separated,(sentencedict.com) and became helicopters roaring low overhead and scattering the distracted fowl.
16. Floating clover-like foliage surmounted by tiny glistening gold and white chalices.
17. He ran his heart out, down the glistening straight stretch of Palm Avenue.
18. Dexter watched the lights of a garage or a garden centre slide by, glistening damply through the mist.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. When we finished the set, Katie's face was red and glistening with sweat.
20. Open windows receive the sea breeze rolling off the glistening sea.
21. Jenny stepped onto her skis and sped off at breakneck speed down the glistening, white mountain.
22. Outside the wintry sunlight had been stifled by cloud and Blanche saw pedestrians begin to walk past with glistening umbrellas.
23. He ignored the icicles too, a whole row of glistening two-and three-footers dripping from a pipe.
24. The fair white flesh was gorged with concupiscence and glistening with perspiration.
25. Rain broke on the points of the spears, crawled glistening in the tribesmen's cropped black curls.
26. She would start nearest to the door and work her way along the jostling, glistening, pouring swathes of colours.
27. The ballroom was to the left, and, in 1902, its chandeliers threw glistening blurs on a flawless parquet floor.
28. Its tyres turned the thin coating of snow into glistening mud.
29. As he squinted, he saw that the supine figure was glistening.
30. A stream of laser light, almost invisible in the near-vacuum, played across the creature's head and glistening body.
More similar words: listen, listen to, listener, evening, opening, happening, screening, enlisted, distend, good evening, consistent, consistently, English, penitent, penitence, list, something like, realistic, journalist, naturalist, specialist, minimalist, federalist, sustenance, dining, register, sinister, minister, raining, cunning.