Synonym: diarist, diary keeper. Similar words: journalism, journal, nationalism, realistic, naturalist, specialist, turn away, tournament. Meaning: ['dʒɜrnəlɪst /'dʒɜːn-] n. 1. a writer for newspapers and magazines 2. someone who keeps a diary or journal.
Random good picture Not show
1. My former husband is a journalist.
2. Did the BBC act reasonably in sacking the journalist?
3. A journalist managed to infiltrate the powerful drug cartel.
4. Michael Cross is a freelance journalist.
5. A journalist all his life,(sentencedict.com) he's now brought out a book.
6. He became embarrassed when a journalist asked him pointed questions about his finances.
7. A journalist has tried to muscle in on my exclusive story.
8. My job as a journalist is to expose the truth.
9. The journalist was probing into several financial scandals.
10. He is widely admired as a journalist.
11. After several false starts, she became a successful journalist.
12. Everything that journalist writes is a load of shit.
13. The journalist has handed in her copy.
14. This journalist distorted the spokesman's remarks.
15. He's probably the best journalist who ever lived.
16. Godfrey had the makings of a successful journalist.
17. No self-respecting journalist would ever work for that newspaper.
18. I had a burning ambition to become a journalist.
19. The scandal was dug up by a well-informed journalist.
20. His answer to the journalist is a shrewd one.
21. He was the first journalist to sit in parliament.
22. He daydreams of being a famous journalist.
23. She earns her living as a freelance journalist.
24. A chance meeting with a journalist changed everything.
25. The journalist took notes throughout the interview.
26. Tamar Golan, a Paris-based journalist, profiles the rebel leader.
27. I believe that a journalist should be completely objective.
28. I ought to begin to think of packing it in as a journalist.
29. I gained an insight into the work of a journalist.
30. He was taken hostage while on his first foreign assignment as a television journalist.
More similar words: journalism, journal, nationalism, realistic, naturalist, specialist, turn away, tournament, external, internal, mutualism, list, listen, international, enlisted, listen to, listener, alternative, valid, alien, turn, deal in, publisher, publish, turn on, a little, realize, Italian, qualify, turn to.