Random good picture Not show
3. The water gets quite shallow towards the shore.
4. Shallow men believe in luck.Self-trust is the first secret of success.
5. We waded across a shallow stream.
6. Put the milk in a shallow dish.
7. They waded the river at a shallow point.
8. She cavorted about in the shallow water.
9. The turtle hibernates in a shallow burrow for six months of the year.
10. They'd dug a shallow pit and left the bodies in it.
11. My eyes have shallow sea land old clap vita etched a bay miss.
12. Shallow streams make most din.
13. I think he is shallow, vain and untrustworthy.
14. The stream was quite shallow so we were able to walk across it.
15. Watching her husband relaxing in the shallow waters she was reminded of a hippopotamus wallowing in mud.
16. He got in at the shallow end of the swimming pool.
17. The body was found in a shallow grave in a nearby wood.
18. His analysis was always shallow.
19. Her breath came in shallow gasps.
20. This shows how shallow their commitment to the environment really is.
21. Several different species of fish inhabit these turbid shallow waters.
22. The river became too narrow and shallow to navigate.
23. The cowboy splashed his way across the shallow stream with his cow.
24. The children waded in the shallow rock pools.
25. She began to hear her own taut, shallow breathing.
26. Don't worry, the water's quite shallow.
27. The rain ran in shallow runnels alongside the path.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Mediocrity is not the lack of effort, but the lack of goals; dream is not without action, but the action is too late; the poor is not hard, but the lack of expertise; lazy not pace, but the pace is too shallow.
29. Boats often pile up on the rocks in the shallow water.
30. His work has been criticized for being imitative and shallow.