Synonym: quandary. Similar words: readily, steadily, diligently, grammar, commander, summary, teammate, lemon. Meaning: [dɪ'lemə] n. state of uncertainty or perplexity especially as requiring a choice between equally unfavorable options.
Random good picture Not show
1) I'm in a dilemma about this job offer.
2) The dilemma presented quite a poser.
3) He was in a dilemma,(http://sentencedict.com/dilemma.html) and could see no way out.
4) I am in a dilemma whether to do maths or English.
5) The fundamental dilemma remains: in a tolerant society, should we tolerate intolerance?
6) The President is clearly in a dilemma about/over how to tackle the crisis.
7) The minister is now in an impossible dilemma.
8) This poses a difficult dilemma for teachers.
9) We are faced with an agonizing choice/decision/dilemma.
10) This placed Robert Kennedy in a dilemma .
11) I couldn't see any way out of the dilemma.
12) All things conspired towards the present dilemma.
13) He was thrown into a dilemma.
14) It is hard not to sympathize with her dilemma.
15) They were caught in a real dilemma.
16) The dilemma facing the country's allies was even more serious.
17) The dilemma over human cloning lies at the heart of the ethical choices facing society.
18) She faced a dilemma about whether to accept the offer or not.
19) He was faced with the dilemma of whether or not to return to his country.
20) She was in a dilemma whether to stay at school or get a job.
21) I am on the horns of a dilemma about the matter.
22) Many women are faced with the dilemma of choosing between work and family commitments.
23) She faces the dilemma of disobeying her father or losing the man she loves.
24) The bird is caught on the horns of a dilemma. Should it attack the predator, even though it then risks its own life? Or should it get out while the going is good?
25) If we accept that certain babies should be allowed to die, we place doctors in a moral dilemma .
26) The ideas of how to help their company get out of dilemma occupied the proscenium of his mind.
27) The medical profession's eagerness for scientific advance had impaled it on the horns of a dilemma, forcing an unnatural choice between science and morality.
28) Public policy on the family presents liberals with a dilemma.
29) The committee's report went to the heart of the government's dilemma.
30) Mercifully some one arrived upon the scene to extricate him from the dilemma and assume the responsibility.
More similar words: readily, steadily, diligently, grammar, commander, summary, teammate, lemon, summation, element, problem, implement, elementary, settlement, pile, tile, file, finite element, while, toilet, implementation, pile up, mobile, smile on, missile, profile, trailer, fragile, hostile, detailed.