Random good picture Not show
1. Saying she's improved comes over as a backhanded compliment.
2. Though mine safety has much improved, miners' families still fear the worst.
3. The building needs improved security and lighting.
4. There is no doubt that grades have improved and interest in education has revived.
5. The quality of life for gay men has improved over the last two decades.
6. He has much improved in health.
7. His English improved enormously because of his association with British people.
8. The study showed improved survival of patients using the drug.
9. He has improved his ranking this season from 67th to 30th.
10. The performance improved as their confidence grew.
11. An improved mass transit system would cut traffic on the roads.
12. If he improved his IT skills, he'd easily get a job.
13. Standards in health care have improved enormously compared to 40 years ago.
14. Company sales improved dramatically following a $2 million marketing campaign.
15. Living standards have improved over the last century.
16. It's about time the school improved its meals service.
17. Living standards improved rapidly during the post-war boom.
18. Improved rail transport is essential for business.
19. Their quality of life improved dramatically when they moved to France.
20. He has improved much in health.
21. Relations between the two countries have improved recently.
22. Export orders improved in the last month.sentence dictionary
23. Gina's grades have improved marginally since last term.
24. Her piano playing has greatly improved/has improved greatly.
25. You are still young and beautiful in my calendar and the extra year seems indeed to have improved your looks.appy Birthday to you!
26. You are still young and beautiful in my calendar and the extra year seems indeed to have improved your looks. Happy Birthday to you!
27. This brings a birthday message especially to say how much I love you and you are as young and charming in my calendar as before,(Sentencedict.com)and the extra year seems indeed to have improved your looks and grace.
28. The committee have passed a resolution that conditions be improved.
29. The relationship between the police and the local community has improved.
30. Their overall strategy is quite good, but one or two of the details could be improved.
More similar words: approve, approve of, impress, impression, impressive, provoke, province, provide, compromise, provided, approval, provider, provision, controversy, controversial, over and over, dived, involved, perceived, comprise, imply, comprehension, comprehensive, impact, impose, shrimp, simply, impair, import, comprehensible.